🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 30 — Deeding The Zyrax

The hunt for information on the skeletal crawlers continues as the gang figures out how to contact the Zyrax, the only species that holds that mystical knowledge. Zissou the Flutterer joins them as they fish for food to lure in the Zyrax when suddenly they hear a scream for help. It’s an episode that you won’t wanna miss complete with a chat about having babies and Brian googling blue waffles.

I laughed harder at this episode than I have in nearly the last ten, and Sark's descriptions of the Zyrax painted an extremely vivid picture of it all.

All in all loved this one, and this podcast in general.

like pete holmes says WHAT ARE YOU THE BEST?? from the immediate start of this episode with low jacking and then a great description of what that would entail assured me this ep would be flawless

and it was

love stargoyle

• Like 1

I haven't listend to this episode yet, but let me just say, as a guy who has never played D&D, that this is quickly becoming one of the best parts about my Wednesday. Besides getting off of work and lunchtime, it falls third. Thanks for being awesome.

I'm going back to bed. My day can't get any better than "foreshadowing bitches" and "it smells like you all got dirty sanchez'd."

• Like 1

I was on board with Sark's disgusting descriptions but I think he took it too far. For god's sake, gross-out comedy can be funny up to a point but when you give us an image that's TOO disgusting it gets hard to listen. I mean, Cheez-Wiz? Yuck.

Also I want to point out that I love Stargoyle. Have I mentioned that before?

Hey Earwolf can we get a Stargoyle plushie? A Sir Richard light glove would be an acceptable consolation.

• Like 6

Great episode. Blue Waffles are totally an urban legend tho.

Yeah, the jury is in. "Blue Waffle" is a total hoax, yo! But you should google harlequin babies. Those are real.

Sign in to follow this