🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 42 — This Just In

Todd Glass joins Jake on THE FOGELNEST FILES for what can only be described as the most fun thing you’ll ever listen to! They’ll take a look at Fred Rogers & Joan Rivers on The Tonight Show, James Gandolfini on Sesame Street, and have some fun with the WPVI Action News theme from Philadelphia. Also, next week Scott Aukerman & Christian Finnegan join Jake at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre in Los Angeles for a special live episode of THE FOGELNEST FILES! Get tickets here.

I wasn't able to watch the live feed, but just listened to the podcast, and is there anyone more goddamn delightful than Todd Glass. Such a fun episode.

Though I was kind of bummed you didn't sign off this episode "Now is the time for Helter Skelter," Jake.

• Like 1

Jake,

Nearly went to the hospital yesterday night due my sides hurting from laughing so hard!

THIS JUST IN.... greatest Earwolf podcast of the week!

Just killer, Jake.

• Like 5

100% agree with all three above posts. Awesome episode, great mix of the usual TFF greatness and Todd bringing in the feel of his show.

Fogelnest Files is rapidly becoming one of my top three podcasts. This episode was hilarious, and I bet it was a lot of fun to watch. And, also, that Mr. Rogers clip touched me in a way I didn't really expect.

There was a tiny moment right before Todd was going to do the post-sex Jim Gardner bit where he kind of sang "cummm" right before the music kicks in.

I'll have to call someone I know on the inside, but I'm pretty sure it was the greatest thing I've ever heard.

• Like 2

I would listen to a podcast of just Jake and Todd being that yelling married couple.

Only if their neighbors are Eddie Pepitone's Margaret and Al.

(The Bitter Buddha, available on iTunes and VOD now!)

• Like 6

Tech Question 1 Answer

Go with DD-WRT because that is a nice router it can handle it and don't ask your ISP because they don't care. The way most ISP's see it, anything beyond the modem isn't their problem.

I wasn't able to watch the live feed, but just listened to the podcast, and is there anyone more goddamn delightful than Todd Glass. Such a fun episode.

A lot of people say that you can't have a podcast that's both serious and silly, but Todd Glass, a true comedian's comedian, flows back and forth so naturally you don't even notice.

• Like 1

Todd doing a "bit", outside the club, on the street, at one in the morning, after the show's over. That kills me. The guy can't stop doing bits! He's a bit-aholic!

• Like 1

He's a bit-aholic!

Seriously, and this is not a bit -- Todd is a bit-aholic. We're planning an intervention for him. It's a very difficult time right now. I'd even go as far to say that Todd loves bits more than pussy. That should tell you how serious this is.

• Like 3

this has me laughing hysterically and ready to go listen to Jake's appearances on Todd's show again...if only they were regular guests on each other's shows.

I also agree with comments above - TFF is passing lots of Earwolf shows and becoming a top pick for me, along with I4H which is also spectacular over the last 8 or so weeks. Great stuff guys, keep it up!

The video is here in case you didn't catch it live! Or if you just want to watch it again because it's magical.