Episode 177 — Shofar, Fo Sho!

1 reply to this topic

#1 July Diaz

Earwolf Buddy

• Administrators
  • 1,272 posts
  • LocationUnder a roof

Posted 20 June 2013 - 11:05 PM

She's half of the awesome buddy travel show, Cooking Channel's "Tripping Out With Alie and Georgia" aka Elizabeth's most recent girl crushes having super food/drink fun around the country while looking adorable to boot. GEORGIA HARDSTARK dropped by and talked about vintage shopping, why Elizabeth's mom may have requested a honeymoon in Germany, and oh yes, she and Andy bonded over how weird it was being the only Jews in town! Enjoy!

#2 sarah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:15 AM

Hey Elizabeth, you are beautiful, and I fully agree with Georgia - don't let your body image/current size deter you from being more adventurous with how you dress. I am a size 14, and used to think there was no point in spending a little extra money on clothing I really loved if I was overweight. I couldn't have been more wrong, though. A good friend gave me the same advice Georgia gave you, and since then I have found plenty of cute vintage dresses in my size, and I wear good quality jeans because they fit me wonderfully, and it's a great self-esteem booster. xoxo