🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
justinmh05

Is the Rafflecast dead?

Say it ain't so - I'm really hoping the podcast is just on summer vacation, not a permanent vacation (ala Aerosmith).

• Like 2

This is the third week without one right? I can't stand for this! Jon? Stard? King Cyrus?

• Like 1

It's not dead. Jon has just been insanely busy, he's blowing up! Cy and I have been busy as well. But have no fear, we have another BTT in the can, and we love doing it so much I can't see us entirely stopping any time soon. Keeping it strictly weekly is just tough at times.

• Like 1

This is the ONLY explanation I will be satiated by! #BTT #DalezandDumbMike #JohnnyBananas #BreakfastinBed #gripitandripit #suela

Thank you Brett, I'm sincerely happy to hear you guys are busy (hopefully getting paid to be as well).

It's not dead. Jon has just been insanely busy, he's blowing up! Cy and I have been busy as well. But have no fear, we have another BTT in the can, and we love doing it so much I can't see us entirely stopping any time soon. Keeping it strictly weekly is just tough at times.

Glad to hear it'll be back soon!

Six months later with no Rafflecast, I'm almost tempted to not believe Brett.

This really kills me - Rafflecast is the way I discovered Jon Daly and every one of those Building the Tracks were remarkable and among my favourite podcasts of any variety.

RAFFLECAST IS DEAD LONG LIVE RAFFLECAST!

Six months later with no Rafflecast, I'm almost tempted to not believe Brett.

This really kills me - Rafflecast is the way I discovered Jon Daly and every one of those Building the Tracks were remarkable and among my favourite podcasts of any variety.

RAFFLECAST IS DEAD LONG LIVE RAFFLECAST!

unfortunately it's still the same situation. there's nothing new for me to report either way. whenever, if ever, jon decides to record something, i'm there. that's kind of how it's always been. it's the kind of thing where i could get a call tomorrow to hang for another BTT...or not. or it will happen in a different form. BTT is the best thing ever so I hope so! luckily we have more jon daly than ever right now, he's killing it everywhere. every time i talk to him he has something awesome he's working on.

I met Jon back in November, and he said he wasn't sure if Raffle cast would ever be back, but his fiancé was super stoked that I was a fan. Also, his brother took a picture of me and the bartender, and I would really like to see that picture at some point.

Rafflecast is hysterical.

I hope that it will be back one day.

unfortunately it's still the same situation. there's nothing new for me to report either way. whenever, if ever, jon decides to record something, i'm there. that's kind of how it's always been. it's the kind of thing where i could get a call tomorrow to hang for another BTT...or not. or it will happen in a different form. BTT is the best thing ever so I hope so! luckily we have more jon daly than ever right now, he's killing it everywhere. every time i talk to him he has something awesome he's working on.

its short enough to be a segment on another show, whether podcast or video form it could work, anything really... to hear creative process and hilarious banter go on is so organic and epically hilarious that it seems almost too prolific to be put on the back burner to anything else. not to mention im a bass player so i love hearing the jamming in the background haha xD

more more more more more

c'mon Jon

I met Jon back in November, and he said he wasn't sure if Raffle cast would ever be back, but his fiancé was super stoked that I was a fan. Also, his brother took a picture of me and the bartender, and I would really like to see that picture at some point.

Andy was there? I liked his Pilot Podcast Project. That's another pcast we could use more of.

Sign in to follow this