🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 110 — Quadrilateral Congenital Limb Deficiency

Pranks ensue within the hatch on this week’s Professor Blastoff! Kyle opens up by sharing a story about his bowels which inspires Aaron to open up as well by sharing a story of his own regarding heat exhaustion. Then they welcome fellow Blastronaut Anna B. to discuss living with a physical disability known as Quadrilateral Congenital Limb Deficiency. They’ll get into ways she feels it has empowered her as a person, stories from her youth, how often it becomes a thing where she has to tell people not to treat her exceptionally different, and quite possibly wins at What’s Nuts!

Dr. Aaron, please stop eating like an emancipated 12 year old! Start eating like Tig if you want to live long and prosper.

Great episode! One of the funniest openings in a while, and the guest was interesting and fun to listen to and had great chemistry with everyone.

Anna's "That's Nuts!" and the gang's subsequent reaction is definitely in the Top 10 Professor Blastoff Moments. (Counting down from 1…)

Also: She has a crazy soothing NPR voice.

• Like 2

Great episode! One of the funniest openings in a while, and the guest was interesting and fun to listen to and had great chemistry with everyone.

Yep!

"Oh Carol, I'm sorry" has some "Happy birthday, Dan" potential.

Great to get a normal episode back in the hatch after all the tour shows.

• Like 2

oh god this episode to many things to comment on but my favorite part especially was the end when aaron started talking and they needed to end the show hahaha to good!

Haha, I love how quickly Kyle and then Tig shot down the free tickets idea.

We need to back up to David's story about meeting the comedian with the missing hands at the start of the show.

He wondered, seriously, if he should shake the stub that was offered to him...or the air in front of the stub...because he wasn't sure if the man had phantom limb and would want to have said phantom limb shaken.

Did no one else picture this and just laugh hysterically? Can you just picture David wildly shaking the air with a huge smile on his face? Outstanding.

• Like 1

We need to back up to David's story about meeting the comedian with the missing hands at the start of the show.

He wondered, seriously, if he should shake the stub that was offered to him...or the air in front of the stub...because he wasn't sure if the man had phantom limb and would want to have said phantom limb shaken.

Did no one else picture this and just laugh hysterically? Can you just picture David wildly shaking the air with a huge smile on his face? Outstanding.

Yeah that made me crack up!

What a great episode and guest!!

I have always struggled with my feelings toward people with differences. Anna's insight and intelligent good humor was wonderful. I think of all the PBO episodes this one touched me and maybe helped me the most.

And the way Tig, David, Kyle and David interacted with Anna was so funny, sweet and natural it just makes me love them all so much more.

Welp, that's been comment.

Sign in to follow this