🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 152.5 — Sklarbro County 57

The Aukermans have landed! Comedy Bang! Bang! host Scott Aukerman has a rollicking good time on the County! Scott gives us a sneak peek of what to look for on the upcoming season of the Comedy Bang! Bang! television show, explains how hard it is to be a movie star these days, and debuts his new character “Kenneth.” Dan Van Kirk as always brings us some crazy stories that include; a Kentucky man who throws a firebomb that leads to a chain reaction of events, Florida brothers that take a fight over mac and cheese too far, and a Tempe resident who decides to take the law into his own hands. Plus, Bryant Gumbel gives us his thoughts on Soledad O’Brien joining HBO’s “Real Sports.” People of Denver, come see Randy & Jason perform stand-up this weekend (Thursday, June 27th – Saturday, June 29th) at the Comedy Works! Go to www.comedyworks.com for tickets!

Maybe it's just me, but for me, Kenneth is a pretty interesting fellow.

• Like 1

That picture of Scott's legs. Gold. "Am I going to get an introduction?"

Loved the show, great to see Scottrick back on the rounds for CBB 2. He is ON FIRE in this episode.

You guys need a spotify playlist soooooo bad.

SPICE is fake weed that people smoke for some reason or another.

One for the record books. Scott was on fire. I love how he gave "Dirk" some shit too haha

Spot Doggerman's voices were hilarious. I'd love to hear Kenneth on CBB.

• Like 1

Really hope Kenneth does a few County call ins just to see how it's going over there and how everyone is doing, but then recounting some crazy situation.

• Like 1

Spice is synthetic weed. It gets you blown, but doesn't show up on most drug tests or stay in your system as long as marijuana.

Fantastic episode. Kenneth you're a treat for the ears, babies.

• Like 1

Guys, you aren't going to believe this, but I think Kenneth may have witnessed a bank robbery all the way back in 2011.

Man CDR clips always make me listen back to entire episodes. SO freaking good.

Sign in to follow this