🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 31 — The Landing Day

Blaine (Blackee Green) returns just in time for the day the Collectors arrive. Sheathing swords, sharpening blades, and praying to Bahamut all occur in a bad ass montage as our adventurers prepare for what’s to come. Also, get ready for some dead on Bruce Willis impressions!

It's 430 am here and seeing as I can't sleep figured I would see if the nnew episode is up. Looks like I'm not trying to get back to sleep for another our at the least.

great episode i love the way things are panning out haha ...tuft women...

blackees back woot!

original.gif

• Like 4

Brian gets +10 roleplay points for the hilarious response, "What is crying?"

I feel that out of all their options, the team picked the worst one.

• Like 5

Glad to have Blacky Green back! Mildred and Sir Richard have some real quality time in the near future, but what will those other knuckleheads do without the brains of the operation? I can't wait! *giggling will malicious glee*

I think we can all agree that Stargoyle had the best Bruce Willis impression.

• Like 1

This episode had me rolling. Heelarious. Also, you guys rock for the quick turnaround of episodes. Love it!

and is it just me but the end Earwolf credits are fucking annoying. The wolf howl wolf dead/sit booboo sit BS is laaaaaaaaaaaaame. Cringeworthy every time.

and is it just me but the end Earwolf credits are fucking annoying. The wolf howl wolf dead/sit booboo sit BS is laaaaaaaaaaaaame. Cringeworthy every time.

I don't mind the ending that much, but then again I rarely listen to it. You see, my mp3 player has this very high tech function that allows me to instantly make it stop playing, or skip to another track, even when I'm in the middle of a podcast. Perhaps you should consider investing in a more advanced audio device that has this function.

• Like 2

Mildred's "You're all going to see me naked." had me screaming with laughter. Please never stop making this podcast.

• Like 5

I would honestly listen to a podcast of you all talking about nothing/anything (movies, video games, music, comics, your babysitters). I know there are a ton of podcasts like that already, and you guys are all busy between your day jobs and this podcast you're already doing, but I find you all hilarious and I want everyone to know it.

• Like 2

What a great episode!

And I'm totally hooked on the overarching narrative. Soulless imposter women implanted throughout the universe — like a mysogynist with Capgras Syndrome's worst nightmare!

• Like 1

I've been lurking on these boards and listening for a while. I finally decided to create an account.

I just wanted to join the chorus of people praising this podcast. You guys are great!

This is going to sound a little on the twink-elf side, (not that there's anything wrong with being elvish), but you guys are capturing the "magic" that happens around the game table. The B.S. and social aspect, exploring a story your crazy friend made up, and having a blast rolling dice to destroy imaginary stuff! I've been playing tabletop RPG's for 25 years and for some reason, that mixture of elements keeps me playing year after year. The way you guys interact really captures that irreverent fun.

Thanks for taking the extra time to actually go to the studio and record these podcasts. I ride my bike to work year round here in Denver Colorado and your podcasts have made me laugh out loud on several occasions.

Also extra praise for reminding all of us that no matter how much tighter/better/more complete game systems get - that bending or even disregarding rules in the pursuit of fun - should ALWAYS be rule#1. As long as you strive for consistency, everyone should enjoy themselves and it seems like all of you do a good job of maintaining consistency in rules.

Brian - Thanks again for taking a little extra time to share a little bit of your social life with all of us. It's pretty neat that your game-table (aside from the mics and excessive heat) - is very much like ours.

Hope you're able to get Vin Diesel for at least a cameo. If not him - invite others to play. Stephen Colbert is a pretty big geek too - Just tell him that you guys don't allow the alignment "Chaotic Democrat" and he'll probably be down to join you.

Game On!!

Have stargoyle eat the reactor engine or a piece of it and take him to the collectors mother ship and vomit the nuclear piece into their engine or star drive!!! Is it possible? I waited till after the episode was over before I posted. Too late now I guess.

The side banter has been much better than the actual game for about 4-5 episodes now.

Sign in to follow this