🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 227 — All Farted Out

Jon Daly is so insane and hilarious.

• Like 1

I'll admit, I did a tiny spit take at "KB, you can drive my toys."

Also, "John Lennon's wife ended up being the Yoko of The Beatles."

Scott, I'm a monstrous mr Show fan, and I thought you were right about wycked sceptyr until posehn corrected you. Honest mistake even to a nerd of the show

I am a Mr. Show fan as well, and although I was not freaking out to the extent Brian and Scott comedically described, as soon as Scott said 'Wyckyd Sceptre' my brain went, "Oop! Waitaminute - Titannica. Try Again (Adam's Song). That was Titannica. Wyckyd Sceptre was the band that didn't think they were gay. Oh man, I bet people are going to--"

And then Brian and Scott corrected it and talked about exactly what was happening to me and other Mr. Show fans listening, which was hilarious. I was like, "Oh come on, I wasn't 'freaking out,' per se, although... ok my brain was freaking out a little. You guys got me."

Head first this time

Dive right in

• Like 2

God I love the silliness of Jon Daly. He just puts such a stupid smile on my face every time.

I think the entire CBB universe would love to see the video of the hours of writer's meetings that result in the CBB tv show. Wow, I cannot wait to be a ghost trapped between this world and the next.

So, shameful confession, I read The Last Christmas and didn't really care for it. Also, Deadpool is a character that is really easy to mess up. Has anyone been reading Posehn's take on it? Would you recommend it?

Great episode baby.

'Stuart Sutcliffe later became a big Mall Impresario'

'Didn't he die?'

'Oh yeah, I forgot. He died.'

I love that Jon Daly picks these musicians that he knows nothing about. Like when Scott had to tell him John Frusciante wasn't in the Chili Pepps in the Pepper Men episode.

Loved the opening chat/riffing between Scott and Brian ...

One of the funniest segments of the year. It's hard to beat the banter you hear from genuine long-term chemistry like you get from compatible guys who've spent hours and hours together like those two.

Did anyone else catch that Scott said 'Nerd Poker' is one of his favorite podcasts, but about 4 episodes ago he had no idea what "For Glinishmore!" was?