🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 13 — Aziz Ansari

Jeff is overjoyed that Aziz Ansari remains to be an amazingly hilarious stand-up comedian and that his future will be nothing short of prolific. Aziz shares stories from starting out as a new eager comic at the age of 18 in New York, tells us about his bizarre experience performing at the Gator Growl, and explains what he means by recently “quitting the internet.” Plus, Jeff crowns Aziz as the best dressed stand-up comedian and Aziz finally gets something off his chest.

• Like 2

I was excited to see that Aziz was this week's guest, so it was a little disappointing that it was (I think) the shortest episode yet, but still really good.

Another excellent episode. Not quite my favorite, but then few things an match that episode.

If you're wondering which episode I'm talking about, I'd like to tell you about it, but unfortunately I can't. You see, I come from a foreign land, and haven't the foggiest notion of how to behave.

Loved the episode! Aziz is always so down to earth and charming.

I was outraged (not really) at Garlin just throwing PFT aside as best dressed comedian. Aziz definitely dresses well but in my opinion PFT has him beat in that department!

These shows are so happy. I really love them.

• Like 1

I was outraged (not really) at Garlin just throwing PFT aside as best dressed comedian. Aziz definitely dresses well but in my opinion PFT has him beat in that department!

Mr. Tomkpins' sartorial style often lends itself to being (and sometimes literally is) complemented by a straw boater.

Whereas Mr. Ansari would pimp-slap anyone who dared utter the phrase "straw boater" in his presence, which explains the awkward tension during his CBB appearance with The Washington Monugents.

Jeff is really trying to get that "Big bowl of" phrase to catch on.

yeah, don't see it happening though, it's just kinda... lame.

Jeff is really trying to get that "Big bowl of" phrase to catch on.

It's even in 'Dealin with idiots'

Sign in to follow this