🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 43 — DEATH

Film producer & podcaster Scott Mosier stops by to discuss one of the best rock documentaries ever made, “A Band Called Death.” Scott explains how being a fan of the band Death & opening up a Twitter account early on lead to him getting involved with the making of the documentary. Go to http://abandcalleddeath.com/ to watch the film instantly on VOD and to find out when it comes to a theater near you. If you’re listening to this on the day this drops, come see a special LIVE episode of THE FOGELNEST FILES with special guests Scott Aukerman & Christian Finnegan! Get tickets here.

• Like 1

Jake,

Thank you for finally getting Scott Mosier in on the Files. I saw "A Band Called Death" a month ago and gushed over it. I told a few of my international buddies who bought the record and eventually saw the doc. Such a great piece of work. I'm looking forward to seeing the Source Family and Milius as well.

Until the next episode.....

brilliant, man...just brilliant, in case you didn't get the memo!

• Like 1

Thanks for this ep! Big fan of Moiser and FEAB! Love this record , can't wait for the Doc.

I had never heard of Death before listening to this podcast. I was blown away, and now I have to see the documentary.

This is on netflix streaming right now.

I just watched it, and it is fucking great. Damn good music, and a great story full of heart.

Sign in to follow this