🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Brett Arnold

Episode 112 — Yoga

Tig, Kyle, David & Aaron make their triumphant return to the hatch on this week's Professor Blastoff! The gang all share riveting car wash stories, Tig proves to be the worst tipper in the Czech Republic and Nick Kroll's level of celebrity is discussed. Yoga instructor Rocky Heron stops by to talk about the inner workings of the meditative arts and teach everyone a thing or two about spirituality as David asks as many questions about tantric sex as humanly possible.

• Like 1

Rocky was so funny! The DMV scenario had me rolling in my sheets ;) ;) ;) ;) (I was up at 6am and listened in bed)

I feel like David's gf's name was accidentally left in and it makes me feel guilty!

Favorites: "Cool brew!" and "Don't steal my wallet."

Also: I really liked Rocky! I felt like he fit right in and added a lot of good energy. I hope he becomes a regular.

I feel like David's gf's name was accidentally left in and it makes me feel guilty!

I love it anytime a podcast leaves an obvious edit point in recording and then they forget to actually edit it out.

Sorry guys, somehow the wrong file went out. We screwed-up, please erase your memories of that moment.

I had forgotten about it until you just reminded me!

(But seriously, I actually don't remember what the name was.)

Sign in to follow this