🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Brett Arnold

Episode 230 — Something for Everything

I haven't laughed so much in ages. This is my new favourite episode by far. Neil's raps are hilarious, Reggie's songs are amazing. What a treat from the boys.

More Neil and Reggie episodes!!!

neils rappin made me laugh and wana go to the pool.. everything about this ep was amazing fantastic bonus ep! excited for the showww!

Chiming in to say that I'm fb friends with a couple of teachers who Liked the Last Day of School page.

Great episode, this is what keeps us all coming back for more. :D

Reggie please stay N scale! I know HO scale is seductive because of the amount of detail you can get on them but there are more N scale trains and accessories and you can make more realistic rail systems thanks to the smaller size!!

Edit: And I really loved Reggie's star wars song!!!

Neil's Last Day of School name for his improv group is a brilliant piece of Facebook buzz advertising! Brilliant!

It has convinced my improv group to change our name to The FIrst Poop of the Morning. Like us on Facebook!

• Like 1

I actually bought a season pass for CBB on iTunes, something I never do, just because I want to support this show in some small way and I can't watch it live.

Good god, please grant us at least one more season of this beautiful nonsense.

Just went to last day of school, as a 16 year old I really am shocked that 140 of my friends have liked it, none of them for the improv group unfortunately.

I never thought I would see the day when the Amy Poehler and David Fine (Adam Pally) freestlye rap contest would be dethroned as the greatest ever and yet here we are today. Hysterically laughed the entire way through the rap. Fantastic episode, really reminded me a lot of Craster's Keep.

Neil Campbell for 2013 CBB MVP

• Like 1

Just went to last day of school, as a 16 year old I really am shocked that 140 of my friends have liked it, none of them for the improv group unfortunately.

I'm sure Neil prefers it that way. Once 16 year old boys start sharing stories about him, it's all over.

"Neil Campbell just under the wire!"

"That's how I sleep! ...my DVD shelf is above my bed."

• Like 1

Yep, but you got to his admire rappin' Scott being here to say, that he likes to rap in a particular way!

Shameful!

Scott dishes would you rather injustice as he opens the floor for questions and then proceeds to penalize Reggie less than one minute later after fallaciously asserting the floor had yet to be opened for questions. The floor was OPEN SIR!

The score was a tie, 1 : 1 after correcting for this travesty of justice.

Not to mention the first scenario had been used maybe 5 or 6 episodes back!

Sign in to follow this