🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Brett Arnold

Episode 230 — Something for Everything

Reggie Watts and Neil Campbell are back in the hot seats on this week's B-B-B-BONUS Comedy Bang Bang! Scott, Reggie and Neil share their excitement for season two of Comedy Bang Bang: The TV series, which premieres on IFC on Friday July 12th, as well as reminisce about the process of creating the show. Reggie updates everyone on the current state of the Jish and Jash networks and debuts some new exclusive tracks before Neil performs a very memorable monologue. A classic Freestyle Rap Battle takes places as well as a hysterical Would You Rather, and we will be back with your regularly scheduled Bang Bang on Monday!

Sweet. My insomnia kept me up until the 3:00 AM EST b-b-b-bonus episode. Suck it, sleep!

• Like 1

Well that was fun. Neil's gay, vaguely pedophilic rap was hilarious, Reggie's first rap sounded sorta like Scott's "Kenneth" from Sklarbro County, and if Anna Kendrick doesn't poop on IFC in three weeks, Scott can expect some angry perverts beating down his door. I'm not one of them, I swear!

A funny rap by Neil, and yeah, Reggie's rap did remind me of 'Kenneth'. This episode was a regular Craster's Keep!

• Like 5

I haven't listened to the entire episode yet, but who is that chick sitting on the couch in the pictures? Looks vaguely like Natalie Portman.

• Like 1

Wasn't the Buddy Cop Trump vs Family of Spiders Would You Rather scenario already done on the latest Austin live show?

• Like 3

The Freestyle Rap Battle has given me new respect for Neil Campbell.

• Like 1

Oh god I am trying so hard to stifle my laughter during Neil's freestyle, this is so ridiculous.

Wasn't the Buddy Cop Trump vs Family of Spiders Would You Rather scenario already done on the latest Austin live show?

Yeah it definitely was, lame.

Haha, I just went to the Last Day of School Facebook page, and one of my friends had already liked it - my niece who just graduated from high school.

• Like 4

But... but... no Rappin' Scott! What is he here to say? I don't even know anymore.

I assume that it ISN'T fun to rap in a vacuum cleaner way, and he didn't want to lie to us.

• Like 8

".........VACUUMS........" I kind of got the feeling Cody had to redact a long list of words before he got to vacuums, and then he flipped his curly bangs. Both of them on both sides of his head. He calls them bang bang's and he is forced to painstakingly edit hours of random sequence of words into cohesive sentences every show.

there were numerous disappointing opportunities where they could have talked about their dreams. I do not think there will ever be another time where Neil Campbell will allow himself to be in such a vulnerable state of mind. He reminds me of myself when I was jean claude van dam's sidekick, and he actually called me 'sidekick' until he changed my name to scissors. My job was to kick all of the tallest henchmen in the head because he said my crack was the longest, and it allowed me to kick higher than anyone else.

• Like 1

Haha, I just went to the Last Day of School Facebook page, and one of my friends had already liked it - my niece who just graduated from high school.

Haha, same. I have three young cousins who all live in the midwest liking that page. What amazing marketing from these precocious improvers!

• Like 3

Scott got so much pleasure from putting Neil on the spot first. Also from his free-style. Someone a few episodes back said something about Neil being CBB all-star of the year so far. I completely agree. If he makes Scott laugh that hard he is killing it.

• Like 7

I was listening to this episode right before my class started and Neil's rap made me laugh uncontrollably in a silent room of miserable students. Thanks Bang Bang! And somebody get him on Rafflecast's Building A Track

• Like 1

Who is that in the background?

IMG_4262.jpg

Similar thing happened to me, haha. That's just too funny, LDOS must have really lucked out with this. Time to take the show on tour! :D

Scott got so much pleasure from putting Neil on the spot first. Also from his free-style. Someone a few episodes back said something about Neil being CBB all-star of the year so far. I completely agree. If he makes Scott laugh that hard he is killing it.

Yeah, Neil's rap was great, and Scott's delight at how well he actually pulled it off made it even better.

Basically the polar opposite of his reactions to poor Ramhand throughout the episode.

• Like 1

There is something about the no-charac eps that puts me off a little, but Reginald and Neilerdude are a couple of crazy characters themselves.

Outside of Neil's rap stylings, I didn't think this was a very good episode, of course I hold CBB to a higher standard than everything else. I4H was great today.

Who is that in the background?

IMG_4262.jpg

She is contemptuous about SOMETHING about Reggie. Might have been his unkind words regarding the Peppers.

Nah, she's obviously Neil's girlfriend and she just discovered through his freestyle that he's gay. (It's subtle, but there are a lot of hints that he's gay in his rap. Listen to it again.)

• Like 2

Shameful!

Scott dishes would you rather injustice as he opens the floor for questions and then proceeds to penalize Reggie less than one minute later after fallaciously asserting the floor had yet to be opened for questions. The floor was OPEN SIR!

The score was a tie, 1 : 1 after correcting for this travesty of justice.

• Like 4

I don't know about the freestyle rap contest, but Neil definitely won the "creeping me out" contest!

Sign in to follow this