🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 231 — This Is Not Me, This Is Them

Things get weird fast as Kumail Nanjiani returns and Paul Giamatti bursts through the studio to confess all the experiments he’s gone through while shooting his films. Kumail then tells us what we can expect on his upcoming Comedy Central one-hour special “Beta Male,” explains what’s the first thing he’s ever observed, and re-enacts the process of how the stand-up comedy series “The Meltdown with Jonah and Kumail” got picked up. Suddenly, Jesse “The Body, The Mind, The Soul” Ventura appears to grant wishes and make a special proposition to Kumail.

• Like 1

That "This is Not Me, This is them" was incredible, very reminiscent of "aaaaaaaaaand ten more minutes"

Adomian background chuckle... melts my heart..this is my fucking favorite great ep choctaw was on fyah! the tv show was laugh out loud good soo much good stuff going on cant wait for whats to come! thanks Aukerman!

• Like 3

Scott Awkwardman delivers the goods once again!

I don't know how many people here use twitter, I only use it to follow my favorite comedians, but @Kumailn and @JoeMande are enough reason to check twitter everyday.

• Like 1

"This next comedian only goes by 1 name, like Madonna, or AIDS."

Scott, you are a god.

• Like 7

Wish Ventura and Giamatti were on every episode.

You've been missed on CBB, Adomian.

Anyone who thinks armpit hair does not bare a similar resemblance to your legpit hair is a fool. Have you ever tried to tickle your armpit before? That area is sensitive as fuck.

• Like 1

Every time I fist someone (about three or four times a week) I notice how closely my armpit hair resembles my pubes.

I'm really starting to dig the Comedy Bang Bang weather report

I could feel a running bit being born there. It reminds me of the dearly departed weekly Entourage recap

Anyone who thinks armpit hair does not bare a similar resemblance to your legpit hair is a fool.

2 Legpit 2 Quit.

Jesse Ventura totally reminded me of one of my original origin stories as part of a secret government program to solve people's relationship problems. I could tell you the story, but it would take a real "QUANTUM LEAP" of faith. People are always asking me about all my adventures and how there is absolutely no coherent time line that could possibly tie them all together. From my 1969 ncaa tournament kevin ware type tragedy, to my attempt to become "cake person", lets take a look back at some of my favouououourite moments.

...//montage/...

- lost legs through martial arts elongating my crack

- lost legs through super bowl winning field goal

- lost legs by dropping out of med school to be a stunt man, and hurt parents.

- lost legs through wheelchair Segway company

- lost legs as part of canadian winter sports toddler program

- planking

- lost legs through celebrity sperm bank company

- turned my legs into cakes

- lost legs through apple maxi pad mishap

..//montage//...

In the next season of wheelchair girl you can see a jump cut sequence with images of 9/11, a wheelchair KKK, make-a-wish foundation mafia, and lots of drunk driving.

• Like 2

An Adomian appearance just doesn't feel complete without Tom Leykis

I'll take Jesse 'The Mind Body & Soul' Ventura over Leykis 101 any day! :D

I did what I could with MS Paint and a little 'artistic' license.

giamatti.png

• Like 6

Maybe it's just me, but for me, I think Hot Saucerman said "Jim Rome Circus" around the 19 minute mark and that really made me laugh. Great episode, as usual.

A secret society involving abductions? John Mayer is a secret member of Enigma Force 5.

I have started another thread where people can submit quantum leap scenarios for future episodes and catchphrases, and you can submit yours there and I would love to take a look at them. My favououououourite so far is a QL where I "straddle the line between comfort and style". Ouch, sounds painful, LOL. I am going to live tweet this.

Sign in to follow this