🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Brett Arnold

Episode 91 — Biohazard Acoustics

The hot streak continues as Seth Morris, Mookie Blaiklock & Will McLaughlin join Matt Besser on this week's improv4humans! They’ll talk about weird things they've done with family pets, which scary movies freaked them out in their youth and debate the existence of college steam tunnels. After taking some suggestions from Twitter, they get to some particularly hilariously Crap on YouTube that leads to some great material regarding deer crossings. Be sure to pick up an improv4humans shirt from the Earwolf Store and follow @MattBesser on Twitter to send in your improv suggestions. Music by Bobby Matthews and Dragoon. You can also now get Matt Besser’s new comedy album “Woo Pig Sooie: Comedy for Atheists” at mattbesser.com and Dragoon’s new album “This Galaxy Is But A Nursery” at dragoongalaxy.bandcamp.com!

Is this the live streamed episode? Is that up yet?

Yes, this is the live VPN episode

• Like 1

Another fantastic episode! Mookie and Seth were killin' it!

I've listened to every episode of I4H, and I love the show. I gotta start relistening to stuff so I can suggest scenes for the next Best Of!

I also want to say that listening to this podcast caused me to go on a DVD-buying binge, getting seasons 1 and 2 of UCB, plus the Asssscat DVD, Freak Dance, and Wild Girls Gone. Sorry to get all crazy fanboy, but I love your stuff, Matty B!

Is this the live streamed episode? Is that up yet?

the video will be on YouTube on Monday if that is also what you are asking...

• Like 1

Besser's reaction is fantastic: "..um, everything he's saying is true, though."

Yeah, this guy was pretty on point. I don't really think he had anything but valid points.

Kumail Nanjiani Instagrammed the same guy (the other guy) at Comic-Com the day after this VPN episode. I kind of wish that they've taken their two-man act on the road and the barefoot atheist just wasn't there at the moment (or was out of frame).

"the haunted peanut butter is getting cold" made me almost piss my pants great ep! everyone did amazing but i always love to see seth's characters the most haha that last one was fucking out of this world!

• Like 3

I don't know why, but I just knew that Mookie would jump on that worm scene as the guy obsessed with worms. He was hilarious in this episode.

This is the second time that Hitler shirt was brought up, right? I know I posted pics in another thread because I have that shirt.

I also want to say that listening to this podcast caused me to go on a DVD-buying binge, getting seasons 1 and 2 of UCB, plus the Asssscat DVD, Freak Dance, and Wild Girls Gone. Sorry to get all crazy fanboy, but I love your stuff, Matty B!

If you're buying all of that, buy Martin & Orloff too. I fucking love that movie.

The impression at 52:20 is perhaps the funniest thing I've heard on the show. I've heard the clip before and have been thoroughly embarrassed by it because I also agree. You guys helped me laugh, which is wonderful. But completely apart from that, this is one of the funniest, most clever clips on this show. Between the impression and Seth's throwaway, callback lines, I put my vote in for this to be a Best Of...

When Mookie went right into that impression I almost pissed myself. I was actually trying to avoid the camera shots for a while on that last scene cuz I was dying.

• Like 9

When Mookie went right into that impression I almost pissed myself. I was actually trying to avoid the camera shots for a while on that last scene cuz I was dying.

This is great to hear Mr. Stard.

Seth just has the greatest one-liners. Ghost Peanutbutter, Deli Cleanse, Unlucky in Love and at the Gyno, etc.

That Orca Jelly sketch gets funnier every time I listen to it. Possibly a best-of candidate.

• Like 1

Hey guys reminder, please put your BEST OF submissions in the dedicated thread at the top! Episode #s and time-code helps tremendously as well.

• Like 1

Was driving and my mind couldn't help but wander to the vegan vagina man and I found my face just making the most awful expressions. That's going to stick with me, that one.

Sign in to follow this