🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 234 — Changing The Bandage

The ironic Borat / Gilly catchphrases were already crazy (as Bill Hader said they're based on other comedians) but the "having a laugh" is especially ridiculous because Scott is ironically quoting the ironic catchphrase of a fictional character in a show created by a fictional character in a show created by Comedian Ricky Gervais

This is my favorite post.

• Like 1

I don't really know why anyone would expect us to listen to them talking about commercials they were in surrounded by commercials.

Also its not free when we listen to commercials, we become your commodity that you sell to advertisers. Its becomes a business relationship at that point. Its not like you are coming down and granting us free entertainment because you are making advertising money because we agree to listen.

You aren't doing us a favor by making it and putitng commercials all over it, we are doing you a favor by listening to your crappy show and being consumers you can sell advertising too.

So the way you guys in every podcast (nerdist too) keep framining this relationship as you giving out free shit out of the goodness of your heart. And because of that we should like it or fuck off is bullshit

Except that's exactly what it means, if you don't like it then don't listen. If they're putting out a product that you don't enjoy then stop consuming it, simple as that.

oooohhhhhhh, sooooooooooooooooooooooooo. aaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllll iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii haaaaaave toooooooo doooooo iiisssssss

ccoommplain about something and then you will all promote my show over and over agian. really? is that really what I have to do?

its like beefing in the where's the beef commercials. i am supposed to be all hefty hefty hefty, and then he's like wimpy wimpy wimpy, and then my little pony, and then what if victoria's secret was the same as the cadbury secret???

oooohhhhhhh, sooooooooooooooooooooooooo. aaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllll iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii haaaaaave toooooooo doooooo iiisssssss

ccoommplain about something and then you will all promote my show over and over agian. really? is that really what I have to do?

its like beefing in the where's the beef commercials. i am supposed to be all hefty hefty hefty, and then he's like wimpy wimpy wimpy, and then my little pony, and then what if victoria's secret was the same as the cadbury secret???

"excuse me sir, where is that beeeeeeeeeeeeeep?"

wheelchair girl, i just want you to know that your television show's opener invaded my dream last night.

it was good, you're going places kid.

What was everyone's favorite name from Bob's Hero Imaginorium? I'm partial to Remington Thunderknife and Rodrigo Bloodharvest.

Paul Workswellwithothers, Omaha Nightblade and Frank Ocean.