🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 47 — Car Car Binks

Professional comedy person Sean O’Connor joins Jake to talk about his connection to Mannequin Two: On The Move on this week’s edition of THE FOGELNEST FILES! Sean tells us about making friends at a Ke$ha/Pitbull concert, why Bill Maher the Science Car didn’t see the light of day, and funding a film about an improv group that goes to Big Bear to reconnect and find themselves in the middle of the Christopher Dorner incident via Kickstarter. They also listen to the Steven Seagal Reggae record, take a look at a young gentleman by the name of Zack being a bad ass, and are blown away by Stone and Stone. As always, check out the full playlist over at youtube.com/TheFogelnestFiles!

Don't most British people pronounce it Davide Bow-wee (like Avril Lavigne did), and since he is British, wouldn't that be the correct way to say it? And since she is from Canada and grew up under the queen's iron fist, I can see how she would lean that way based on the fear and intimidation tactics of the house of windsor...Hold the phone. I did some research and it seems that most British people are wrong. He chooses to pronounce it the way most Americans do. But who are you going to trust when it comes to diction, Ziggy Stardust or the people who created the language?

Also here's a fella who knows nothing about pronouncing the word "schedule" around the world

Jake you marvelous fuck you look like you should be working in Gringotts.

Cool burn, guy who just made a Harry Potter reference I had to Google.

Sign in to follow this