🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Brett Arnold

Episode 115 — Live from Atlanta/The South

We take a break from the hatch yet again to bring you another unforgettable live episode of Professor Blastoff, this time all the way from Atlanta! After discussing the fact that they almost didn't make it to the venue, Kyle tries some new potentially inappropriate impressions and, courtesy of Aaron, we finally learn the origin of the chicken parking lot bit. Tig's childhood friend Aimee Schmidt, a southern studies major who wears many hats, stops by to school the gang on all things related to the south — including hospitality, BBQ, fried Oreos and everything in between. David brings up the south's troubled past, which leads to a thoughtful discussion on the current state of affairs in modern southern society. And of course, it wouldn't be a live episode without a hilarious game of Name that Punky!

I think kyle should rap in every episode maybe bring rapping scott in and listen to what he is hear to say..I heard its fun to rap in a southern way...great episode love the live ones!

ps

bile bunnigan

I loved Aimee! Great guest.

I think kyle should rap in every episode maybe bring rapping scott in and listen to what he is hear to say..I heard its fun to rap in a southern way...great episode love the live ones!

ps

bile bunnigan

I couldn't tell if Kyle was impersonating LL Cool J or "Rappin' Rodney" Dangerfield.

• Like 1

Not enough comments for this excellent episode. This is probably their best live episode. I hadn't been liking the live ones lately so I put it off for a bit, but this one is great.

I couldn't tell if Kyle was impersonating LL Cool J or "Rappin' Rodney" Dangerfield.

i definitely heard Rappin Rodney in there hahah

Sign in to follow this