5 replies to this topic

#1 Brett Arnold

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 29 July 2013 - 09:56 PM

We take a break from the hatch yet again to bring you another unforgettable live episode of Professor Blastoff, this time all the way from Atlanta! After discussing the fact that they almost didn't make it to the venue, Kyle tries some new potentially inappropriate impressions and, courtesy of Aaron, we finally learn the origin of the chicken parking lot bit. Tig's childhood friend Aimee Schmidt, a southern studies major who wears many hats, stops by to school the gang on all things related to the south — including hospitality, BBQ, fried Oreos and everything in between. David brings up the south's troubled past, which leads to a thoughtful discussion on the current state of affairs in modern southern society. And of course, it wouldn't be a live episode without a hilarious game of Name that Punky!

#2 dreamingofhalls

cap n' crunch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Locationnew jersey

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:40 AM

I think kyle should rap in every episode maybe bring rapping scott in and listen to what he is hear to say..I heard its fun to rap in a southern way...great episode love the live ones!

ps

bile bunnigan

#3 Amanda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationDetroit

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:22 AM

I loved Aimee! Great guest.

#4 Kickpuncher

Sentient Meat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts
  • LocationIthaca, NY

Posted 01 August 2013 - 08:16 AM

View Postwasinthehallway, on 30 July 2013 - 09:40 AM, said:

I think kyle should rap in every episode maybe bring rapping scott in and listen to what he is hear to say..I heard its fun to rap in a southern way...great episode love the live ones!

ps

bile bunnigan

I couldn't tell if Kyle was impersonating LL Cool J or "Rappin' Rodney" Dangerfield.

#5 NameThatPunky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 08:10 AM

Not enough comments for this excellent episode. This is probably their best live episode. I hadn't been liking the live ones lately so I put it off for a bit, but this one is great.
Top Ten Punkys on the board

#6 dreamingofhalls

cap n' crunch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Locationnew jersey

Posted 11 August 2013 - 04:14 PM

View PostKickpuncher, on 01 August 2013 - 08:16 AM, said:

I couldn't tell if Kyle was impersonating LL Cool J or "Rappin' Rodney" Dangerfield.

i definitely heard Rappin Rodney in there hahah