🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Brett Arnold

Episode 139.5 — 08/02/13 TWO CHARTED 78

Without Kulap to keep 'em in line, Howard and Engineer Stard leave it to the universe to guide this week's extra special TWO CHARTED! Those who make it past the hilarious rambling introduction will be rewarded, as weird things happen, the show goes completely off the rails and somehow ends up becoming one of the most memorable episodes in Twooch history. Howard and Stard cover every topic imaginable, including powerful Russian drugs, art versus animals, the anniversary of Howard's first make out session, and an update for all the loyal Chartists on Howard's sister's relationship with the man who caused the infamous fainting spell. Howard recommends an unforgettable donut shop before welcoming a surprise celebrity guest who just so happened to be in the right place at the right time. The mystery guest and Howard get personal and tease an epic Wie-Wie story that will (hopefully) be discussed in a future episode. To close out the episode, Howard answers some fan questions and Stard plays the long anticipated "SUMMAH'S HERE!" REMIX!

Holy shit, 2 hours of Howard and a mystery guest. I need to prepare myself emotionally for this...

I miss shortwave. It was an amazing podcast.

• Like 1

Sixpence None the Richer? Holy shit, that's obscure. Were they from Texas?

This sounds crazy, and I know neither Stard nor Howard want to hear this, but I could listen to nearly two hours of this every week. Holy shit it was an amazing roller coaster.

The opening was great, the special guest was great, the ripping on Gelman was great, the Octopus riff was amazing. Great stories. Holy shit, what a crazy episode.

• Like 1

"Is 'Mayor Larry Vaughn' a great song? You're damn right it is! Is it as good as a squirrel?"

• Like 7

Only an hour in, but this is great. A two hour "Howard's Beliefs" maybe once every month with a willing passenger like Stard would be wonderful.

• Like 2

Howard says 'yeah' in the weirdest most classically wie wie way @ 1:12:50

great episode, loved eric andre dropping in on some random shit

This ep was already looney tunes when Eric Andre walks in dropping gems!

Madison, Wisconsin. Do it!

• Like 1

hahaha one block east of Harvard and Stone is also the weirdest strip club in LA, Jumbo's Clown Room. http://jumbos.com/

never been to that donut shop though, gotta check it out.

This ep is kookoo bananas! I'm so excited to go see Howie Michael Motorcycle in Portland this Sunday.

You guys should actually check out 'Animal Odd Couples' on Netflix. I thought it was going to be ridiculous footage of some random friendly critters but it was well produced and seemingly not full of nonsense , including some great Temple Grandin interviews. Cheers.

• Like 1

You guys should actually check out 'Animal Odd Couples' on Netflix. I thought it was going to be ridiculous footage of some random friendly critters but it was well produced and seemingly not full of nonsense , including some great Temple Grandin interviews. Cheers.

Watched it, too. The story of Atlas (?), the asocial gibbon, was really sad.

Has Howard not mentioned this on air yet? It's all he/we have been talking about for like the last two weeks. Yeah, awesome doc. I want a goat to take care of me.

• Like 1

I was kinda half hoping April was going to stick around and play sidekick until Kulap returns. It looks like this is a surprisingly long tooch despite the lack of the dynamic duo.

Has Howard not mentioned this on air yet? It's all he/we have been talking about for like the last two weeks. Yeah, awesome doc. I want a goat to take care of me.

He's definitely mentioned it before, that's how I came to watch it