🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 236 — Murderer Heaven

Rob Corddry finds his way to the Earwolf studios once again on today’s Comedy Bang! Bang! Rob talks to us about Hot Tub Time Machine 2, the 5th season of Childrens Hospital, and Herve Villechaize. Suddenly the ghostly presence of Richard Harrow appears to let us know about the 12 heavens, warn us about the true intentions of the tooth fairy, and take over a game of Would You Rather. Cha-Ching! Be sure to head on over to www.ifc.com to get tickets/info on the Comedy Bang! Bang! LIVE Tour!

Any info on when they go on sale? Listened to the plugs to find out. Waiting for the YouTube video for the rest of the show. Thanks in advance. EDIT Downloads purchased.

I would recommend people wait a week for the VPN upload for this one, maybe just listen to the Corrdry part of the show while you wait. Tompkins does some fantastically creepy work in this one.

• Like 4

Oh wow. For a second after seeing the photo I thought Paul was doing the Boardwalk Empire guy with the half face mask. Regardless, looks like a great ep. Will probably wait for the VPN version.

Oh wow. For a second after seeing the photo I thought Paul was doing the Boardwalk Empire guy with the half face mask. Regardless, looks like a great ep. Will probably wait for the VPN version.

That's exactly what he's doing.

I agree with Syme, I watched the live broadcast on youtube, and PFT's mannerisms were very fun to watch.

• Like 1

G36t6vL.gif

• Like 5

Just a heads up on waiting for the YouTube for ticket info. Seems the Boston show is already on sale so others might be as well

Fortunately, Rob Corddry is a genuinely happy sounding and involved podcast guest...and Paul F Tompkins is my all time favourite Earwolf personality.

Unfortunately, I don't have the patience to wait to see this live because I needs me some sweet sweet Tompkins... But I will drudge through the episode again when the video is up.

Really great to hear Corddry's energy interacting with a new charac from Paul.

Also, loved the Would You Rather? takeover and the slight doppler effect on Scott's butt-boings.

Top notch show gentlemen.

• Like 1

Unprecedented! Scott completely looses control of the floor to PFT - unheard of!

CHA-CHING

That cha-ching bit might have been the hardest I've ever heard those two laugh, too. Maybe it was just more obvious because it's harder to hide on video than audio.

• Like 4

I missed this airing live and haven't listened yet, but the second I saw a photo of PFT as Richard Harrow I thought "THAT'S what Mike the Janitor's voice reminded me of!" I don't know if I'll be able to hold off for the VPN version.

I would recommend people wait a week for the VPN upload for this one, maybe just listen to the Corrdry part of the show while you wait. Tompkins does some fantastically creepy work in this one.

It takes sooo long though, I'm still waiting for the Howie/Besser Whooch from about 1 week and a half ago!

• Like 1

Woooo bought my ticket to the Boston show! I wish there was a deal where people going to the show could get a discount on the tour mp3 package, but oh well. I'll have to think hard about whether I want to drop $55 :/

• Like 1

I only listened to the audio and it was fantastic. PFT is so quick it's unreal

• Like 1

It takes sooo long though, I'm still waiting for the Howie/Besser Whooch from about 1 week and a half ago!

Video episodes are always posted 10 days after they are recorded. The Besser Whooch just arrived on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4Dks4FU_AM

• Like 1

Just bought tix for the Pontiac show, so I'm pumped!! Also, my Would You Rather scenario was used in this episode and I'm over the damn moon about it! Woooo!!!!

Who's hitting this tour in the Pacific NW? Seattle and Portland! I'm coming to your town to help you party down.

• Like 1

I think this will be hard to top for best of the year, I haven't laughed this hard consistently through an episode in a while. Classic.

I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at the silence during the WYR theme song.

Totally. That was one of the parts that was really enhanced by the live show because they kept focusing on PFT who would just be looking around, then cut to Rob Corddry watching PFT and cracking up.