πŸ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Γ—
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 116 β€” Ecology

The Blastoff crew comes to us this week from a hotel hatch in Montreal, Canada! After discussing some important topics such as social anxiety, sweating onstage, and diarrhea pools, they welcome guest expert/blastronaut Katie Pagnucco to talk about Ecology and invasive species. Katie explains why islands are most often impacted by invasive species, Kyle & David share some stories of having a species invade their home, and everyone does some improv! β€œYes, and” indeed!

• Like 1

I just have to bring up that mice definitely have two separate holes for going to the bathroom. I know none of us come here for correct facts, but I just had to bring it up since the Ecologist on staff didn't say otherwise and I didn't want anyone spreading fake facts due to that. This episode was great by the way.

My one question: Why would football players have baseball bats?

• Like 1

I can only tolerate David Huntsberger because of the constant ribbing he receives, keep up the good work Tig & Kyle :D

• Like 1

Β 

Because no one ransacks a house with footballs.

Β 

I usually get annoyed with such riff-heavy episodes, but this was a goddamn delight. Lots of really funny bits, and Katie did a really good job when given a chance and seemed more than willing to go with the flow when not.

I had a permanent snicker grin on my face from diarrhea pool to the improv.

Β 

I know!! I can't believe nobody touched that one.

Β 

Long live diarrhea foot!

Sign in to follow this