🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 238 — Marissa Wompler's Birthday Pool Party LIVE

I have been waiting for the Summer Wompactacular all summer so that my roommate and I could finally do this to the giant whiteboard in our apartment.

keFqvv5.jpg?1

Melissa's facial expression is positively terrifying, which I love.

I feel like I'm not getting the Wompler episodes. And I in no way mean that I don't think that they're funny because I laughed quite a bit through this episode. But I don't think I've heard all the back episodes with Wompler so that may be the problem, or is this a parody/satire of something I don't know of? Or maybe I'm just dumb.

I feel like I'm not getting the Wompler episodes. And I in no way mean that I don't think that they're funny because I laughed quite a bit through this episode. But I don't think I've heard all the back episodes with Wompler so that may be the problem, or is this a parody/satire of something I don't know of? Or maybe I'm just dumb.

Marissa's canon runs deep yo.

Here, go to Jess' Earwolf page and listen to all of her ep's as well as the Christmas Womptacular.

• Like 1

Do yourself a favor and listen back from the Death Ray appearance on. And then do that every couple months. And then, turn around.

Great episode. I knew I was going to love it the second I heard the premise. Oh, Gutterballs, when will you find the one?

Nah, it's just that she's been on so many times that they've had time to establish and elaborate story.

• Like 1

I love a good Jap tea

Back-logging it I see? This line murdered me too, Huskey has got some skills

Possibly my favorite plugs theme. At least in recent (5 minutes) memory. Any use of that Pet Shop Boys parody is ok by me.