🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 238 — Marissa Wompler's Birthday Pool Party LIVE

WOMP IT UP! We’re celebrating Marissa Wompler’s 17th Birthday Party LIVE from the Marina Del Rey condo HOA common area pool with Miss Listler, Marissa’s step dad Dr. Seth Wompler, and Eric “Gutterballs” Gutterman. It’s all fun in the sun until Marissa’s arch nemesis Danielle Bartiromo crashes the pool party. Grab yourself a tea, join us on the platform above the pool, and womp up the jamz!

Once again my insomnia means I get to listen to this before the other East Coast chumps soundly asleep in their beds. Everything is coming up slothborn! Womp it up on a Monday!

Cancel the rest of you life. It has now been rendered irrelevant by the existence of this podcast.

You may resume your life upon completion.

• Like 5

I just know this episode is going to be awesome. Who needs sleep..

Also, why is Jon Daly in the picture? New Rafflecast? I certainly hope so.

• Like 2

I nearly choked to death. This racism in this makes Armen's "Ching Chong" bit seem like Candyland.

Sorry my friend, no matter how amazing Armen's "Ching Chong" bit was, this is CBB not Wooch

I don't think I have ever listened to a podcast where a full two minutes after it is over, I'm still laughing uncontrollably. Well done, very well done.

oh for the love of choctaw i dont deserve this podcast! thank you soo much! magical ep

Wompler rats of nimh shout out hahah

"I put on her yoga pants one time and I felt like A GODDAMN FOOL"

Tears- TEARS THIS MORNING when I read who was on. And then more when I saw that Jessica was pregnant and that her and Lennon's kids will surely be best friends and what is better than thaaaaat?? I think I'm going through something and need raw meat.

• Like 3

This podcast makes my belly button want to give head to my butthole while forcing my dick, which is tied to a chair with its eye taped open, to watch. Its just that good.

• Like 1

"Here comes the whomp it up, whomping up your memories..." What do I say to my coworkers when the.y catch me singing this?

IT'S TODAY! IT'S TODAY!!!!

tumblr_inline_mqwcxzeAkr1qz4rgp.gif

• Like 8

Oh man, Scott is killing it with these silly references. All in like the span of four minutes

"Oh! Help me OB One!"

"She's got Elvis Presley thighs!"

"What's with the Asians? It's like UCLA just got out"

• Like 4

Woke up this morning, thought "Oh, new CBB. HOLY CRAP, WHEN WAS MARISSA'S BIRTHDAY?" and lo and behold...

It's only 9:23am, but I suspect that this will make my day. Womp it up!

Only 2 minutes in, and maybe it's just my headphones, but the looping "crickets and children laughing" background audio is really distracting.. So much so that I can hear every time the loop restarts.

• Like 1

Brilliant episode! The last thing we find out about Miss Listler killed me.

Also this bit:

"Kareem says in Pakistan it's a sign of great wealth to have thighs that are twenty times the size of your top!"

"You know what else it is, it's also pretty kosher to slam some airplanes into buildings!"

• Like 2

Jas---err, I mean, Eric. Ten minutes in. Already hilarious.

Man, I almost pissed my pants at that...

Jason Mantzoukas is not wearing jeans (white oxford is there though).

What.

Is.

Happening?

(Mantzoukas voice)

• Like 3

Marissa: This is a classy podcast, it always has been...

Choctaw: Really?!?

• Like 6