🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 238 — Marissa Wompler's Birthday Pool Party LIVE

OMG you guys! I love these characters! Your show makes me smile and laugh with delight! I wish these characters were on a TV show. It reminds me of Strangers with Candy. :D

-Bianca

STOP GIVING HER SALVES! ...I just knocked that salve in the pool.

Oh god what a ride. My face hurts from smiling and trying not to cackle in my very quiet office.

Did anyone else really feel that emotional rollercoaster? Poor Marissa and Gutterballs...those crazy kids will never figure it out.

• Like 5

"Every town has a snatch"

Oh yeah, this ep is already in this year's top 5 and I'm not 15 minute in.

I'm suprised Wompler is having a pool pary when she's so small up top, but now I see that Gutterballs must have either knocked her up when they were scissoring or she really is naturally pear shaped.

Womp it up!

I wish these characters were on a TV show.

'Womp it Up' as an animated half hour would be a fucking great show...

• Like 3

My only complaint is that it ended. I wish this ep had been a 2 to 3-hour Womptacular Extreme.

HOLY MOTHER OF BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMACARE, I HAVE BECOME A PART OF THE MARISSA WOMPLER CANON!

How? Well the alleged smooth skinned, dimply Australian who wrote Marissa a promposal is me!

Here's the link for those interested ...

Good work Geordie ... a little too good. Everybody's in a tizzy about immigrants immediately south of our border ... I think we should be more worried about the ones to the super-southy-south of us. Because these smooth-talking Aussies are gonna steal our American ladies. Geordie, if I have anything to do with it, you will never get a Visa. Or a MasterCard, for that matter.

• Like 3

Another win for Wompler!

Some of my favorite lines from this episode:

"Help me OB1" (ob tampons)

"Her thighs have sideburns"

"Sexual Gamma Rays"

"I love a good Jap tea"

and maybe the best plugs song ever!

• Like 2

Danielle (sp?) must have some Kulap-level titties. Scottie was almost speechless.

She had a pair of Kulaps? I just noticed she had really litttle feet.

• Like 2

Seth must have been bitten by a radioactive Bob Odenkirk with all those "goddamn it!"'s

• Like 4

I need to get my hands on some of this so called "Jap tea!"

• Like 1

I love it when Jason collapses into character breaking wheezing laughter. I thought he was going to die during the tea offer post three way. Great episode, and best character arc in CBB history. Though the complex web of Andy Daly's characters is a close second.

• Like 1

Going on my second listen as I fall asleep... feeling the need to bow a little to Melissa Rauch. That is a very scary group to get in the middle of (best way, of course) my god. She was a great Danielle.

• Like 2

HOLY MOTHER OF BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMACARE, I HAVE BECOME A PART OF THE MARISSA WOMPLER CANON!

How? Well the alleged smooth skinned, dimply Australian who wrote Marissa a promposal is me!

Here's the link for those interested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHtXERN-j28

This is really a thing of beauty. Not even Simon Cowell could criticize this. You could have got the point across in about thirty seconds, but this is an opus. Bravo.

• Like 3

If only Danielle wouldn't have crashed Marissa's party, this would have been the best week ever!

• Like 1

I need to get my hands on some of this so called "Jap tea!"

No body wants your fucking tea, Kimmy!

• Like 1

When Gutterballs described where his jams went and who he loved I. LOST. MY. MIND.

I work in small stockroom and the merchandiser came in asking what happened since my laughter was distracting the customers.

Also the Zouks wins MVP(odcaster) for doing two deeply amazing characters in the span of probably the best episode of CBB this year. Totally have to listen to it again.

• Like 1

That. Was. Amazing! I nearly spit out my Jap tea at the revelation at the end!

I already can't wait for our next visit to the Womplerverse. Thanksgiving? Halloween? Columbus Day? Whenever it is, it isn't soon enough!

• Like 3