🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Brett Arnold

Episode 117 — Live from Philadelphia / Family Therapy

The break from the hatch continues this week as Professor Blastoff comes to you Live from Philadelphia! Tig and Kyle get into an epic shouting match right out of the gate, and David explains the origins of a Philadelphia legend before we learn exactly where the mysterious dusty stage blender came from. Audience member and loyal Blastronaut Emily Moignard joins the gang on stage to offer some insight on her fascinating job as an in-home family therapist as well as shed some light on what lead her down that career path. The sanctity of our Christian podcast is broken numerous times as Emily details the story of her family and grills Kyle, Tig and David about their familial relationships, including a closer look at Kyle's relationship with MOTHER! And of course, it wouldn't be a live episode without a hilarious round of Name That Punky!

• Like 2

I loved when Kyle brought up how loud the bass was after the opening theme. Every time I listen to Professor Blastoff in the car I have to turn down the volume during the opening because the bass is usually really heavy.

One of the best episodes so far!

Definitely my favorite live episode so far.

"What's the difference between a sex addict and, like, a puss hound?" might be my favorite question in PB history.

Name that...

PUNKY!

• Like 1

wow..this.. was really really hysterical.. i could not stop fucking laughing this was one of my favorites..

Kyle interrupting Tig's deep discussion with Emily pretty much sums up what I love about this show.

• Like 3

I've reached a PB crisis because I've binged out on all of the episodes listened to all of them. Now I don't have more PB unless I go back and start from the first episode.

I've reached a PB crisis because I've binged out on all of the episodes listened to all of them. Now I don't have more PB unless I go back and start from the first episode.

If you need a fix, I'd check out Tig and Kyle's appearances on other Earwolf podcasts. Their comedy styles are pretty consistent regardless of where they appear, so it may help ease your withdrawal.

Kyle is amazing. He needs to be on CBB with some funny people playing characters.

You listening Scotty! The people are going NUTS for Kyle! Get your thumbs out of your ears!

Sign in to follow this