🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 33 — Antigua Is So Beautiful

Just checking that the boys are going to cover Syfy's Face Off, which is basically Project Runway except about prosthetic make-up for monster movies. This series has a twist where it's vets versus rookies, so we get to see all our favourite past Face Off contenders.

I am sure Sean and Hayes would be interested to know that Burdrulz has quit watching The Challenge! Which means he is on my list and Im sure TJ's list of "people that Im not feeling."

theannimal, you don't know me! you don't know my main dood Teej, you don't know my two best buds sean and hayes. They come over like all the time and so does teej and we hang out... we actually don't watch reality tv which is strange. We eat mac and cheese and watch jennifer aniston movies, before she broke up with brad pitt.

Thanks Bird Rules and Chanson! Glad you guys like the song. And Chanson, of course! Friends til the end. I feel like my van and my lifestyle are all about questioning authority so I welcome any and all criticism.

Just checking that the boys are going to cover Syfy's Face Off, which is basically Project Runway except about prosthetic make-up for monster movies. This series has a twist where it's vets versus rookies, so we get to see all our favourite past Face Off contenders.

Face Off is great, thanks for reminding me of the new season! I gotta check it out and I hope Sean and Hayes do too. Hope I don't get too spooked by all the ghoulish ghosts and fiends the contestants cook up this season.

• Like 1

I actually enjoyed the Hard Knocks talk as I am a sports man myself, would be great if you covered that show.

Congrats on the teen choice noms i'll vote for you, keep up the solid Yolo Tweet Stylings.

Oh my god, you guys, why didn't you tell us your series got picked up? It looks so good, brohammies. Congrats. #WeAreMen