🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 94 — Hands In The Air

I'll have sex with an animal, a blender, it doesn't matter. I'll fuck the monitor displaying these forums. I can do whatever I want as long as it's through the hole in the sheet.

• Like 7

I'll have sex with an animal, a blender, it doesn't matter. I'll fuck the monitor displaying these forums. I can do whatever I want as long as it's through the hole in the sheet.

Solid gold.

This episode was so, so good. When is the video archive going up?

Always at least ten days after the live airing. Sometimes a day late, but never earlier.

The McDonald's contests scene was an instant classic! I was laughing all the way home. Great episode through and through.

• Like 1

Edited by TruePedant
  • Like 2

Donald still doesn't seem to get John's point for the entire debate. I'm sorry but that was John's easy win.

I think this episode finally got my friend on board with the podcast. Third try is a charm.

i just listened to this again, one of the greatest episodes, i think with all the animal fucking debates the funniest moment got totally over looked, i laughed so hard when Brandon comes out of left field with "improv bitches" and the entire scene just collapses

Does the ability to argue with Mr. Gemberling still exist. I actually agree with him on most of what he says, but I feel I have an argument that could cause him to lose the debate.

Her shirt's not as great as my IMPROV 4 HUMANS shirt, but she is more amazing than I am.

10378315_687561904671801_211695046534395495_n.jpg

"Keep being human."

• Like 1

Oh god, I was pretty skeptical about this episode after looking at the comments in the forum first, but they sure mined a lot of funny out of a fucked up subject haha.