🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 141.5 — 08/16/13 TWO CHARTED 80

Ku-Ku & Wie-Wie aka the Dream Team are back to discuss Howard’s Have A Summah Tour antics on today’s TWO CHARTED! Wie-Wie drops the bomb on what happened in Seattle, tells us how he got scammed by hippies, and shares the surprise that occurred post tour. Plus, we continue to have the greatest fans in the world because WE GOT SOME GIFTS!

If no Kulap, can we get a Howard-Armen episode? It could be catastrophic but potential for gold.

No thank you.

Hurry back Ku-Ku.

• Like 1

If no Kulap, can we get a Howard-Armen episode? It could be catastrophic but potential for gold.

Yes, thank you!

• Like 2

Please let this happen. It would simultaneously be the greatest and most horrible thing to ever take place.

• Like 2

I think April and Armen should start a new Earwolf podcast. You hear me Biscotti?

I'm down for this. I wrote in another thread I thought they should host a special Bizarro Whooch, but I would also give a few listens to their own show as part of an Earwolf Presents series to see if they could make it work. April is fantastic.

Anybody catch Howard's shout out to Earwolf message board superstar cat & beard? Sounds like they met up in Portland.

• Like 2

no kulap for weeks? oh no

This is a bit sad-making, though I'm super excited KuKu is working on a movie. Let's wish her the best, guys.

Also, if April can't fill in at any time over the next few weeks, I put my vote in for Alie Ward and/or Georgia Hardstark. I love them ladies.

• Like 3

I think Ku's doc will be worth the time we have to miss her for. Plus, all the guest spots and fill ins give us lots of stuff to argue about! Big upz to cat and beard. Howards a fan and so am I.

• Like 3

Once again, Iced Boba and the Choctaw checked out another good concert in The National.

If we are voting for co-host fill ins can we get a steven brody stevens appearance? Preferably doing a Ku impression.

• Like 2

I'm down for this. I wrote in another thread I thought they should host a special Bizarro Whooch, but I would also give a few listens to their own show as part of an Earwolf Presents series to see if they could make it work. April is fantastic.

Anybody catch Howard's shout out to Earwolf message board superstar cat & beard? Sounds like they met up in Portland.

WHAT WHAT WHAT?

I can't even believe he remembered my name. I didn't want to be a superfan and take a cel phone picture and blah blah blah, I was just leaving the club and he opened the green room door and stepped right in front of me. So of course I said hello, how much I appreciated the show and especially that very special Twooch he had just done. He was very focused on asking me what my name was, like a mental stenographer. Incidentally, Howard is very tall and handsome in person.

But yeah, I think April was given a lot of heavy lifting seeing as how both of her appearances were live VPN episodes. She's super in her element on her own podcast, I would love to hear her on something else. For those of you who want some more April, here is her JV Club ep with her pal Janet Varney (who subsequently was on Go Bayside).

I think Ku's doc will be worth the time we have to miss her for. Plus, all the guest spots and fill ins give us lots of stuff to argue about! Big upz to cat and beard. Howards a fan and so am I.

Aww jeez guys, thanks. I'm all twitterpated over here.

• Like 3

This week's variation of "Jesus, Kulap!" was Howard asking Ku-Ku "Do you wear a wig to go with that mouth?" I'm not even sure if that makes sense, but it's hilarious.

Another highlight was the expertly utilized echo effect for "SCAMMED. BY. HIPPIES."

• Like 2

The hippie story was great, as was the rest of the tour re-cap. A few other bits of the usual nonsense made for a nice return for the "dream team".

I see some good guest host suggestions in this thread, but none as good as Bob Balaban.

• Like 1

Ku just tweeted a shout-out/link: http://shirtnerdery.com/summah

Sweet. And he delivers in the Portland area. BOOM ordered, proceeds to Earwolf.

That story about getting SCAMMED. BY. HIPPIES. is not surprising if they were taking part of their drive on the 101, which it sounds like they were. Oregon and northern California have a ton of super sketch hippies and crust kids on that highway during the summer, trying to hitchhike or trade you their shoes for a sandwich or whatever. And they always have some poor dog that needs flea medication and some food. Avoid those fuckers at all costs. Sorry Wie.

• Like 1