๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
Sign in to follow this  
Bob Drillboids

Old Dogs Redux

Of course the film was already done, but it was back when the show was super short and there's so much more that needs to be discussed. Listening to it now seriously feels like a mini-episode. I know it'll never happen, but a proper Old Dogs episode for a full hour and a half would be magical.

• Like 2

I agree. I pray for a OD pt.2. Bring back CW but just make it longer. This one of my "favorite" movies that they've done.

I really want to find that R-rated cut....

The only problem is they'd have to watch it again, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

• Like 2

I know this makes me a garbage human being, but Old Dogs was the first thing I thought about after I heard the awful news. Bernie Mac, Travolta's son, now Robin Williams. Is Old Dogs the new Poltergeist?

• Like 3

Jack, The Night Listener, or Patch Adams would be good as well.

I wouldn't bet on seeing them do any Robin Williams movies any time soon, given the way that he allegedly died.

Or... They could do the OTHER "Old Dogs" movie that also came out in 2009

ย 

Here's the outline...

ย 

"Three guys in their seventies reclaim their vitality when mistakenly picking up a bag full of cocaine puts them between the cops and the mob."

http://www.imdb.com/...ref_=fn_al_tt_2

ย 

I haven't found it / seen it yet but it sounds totally bonkers!

The first podcast on Old Dogs was only 38 minutes long and you could tell there was soooo much that they didnt get to that I think they should make a sequal to the original.

I FINALLY watched this movie, and holy shit do they need to do a redux! They barely scratched the surface of this insane masterpiece. One question I had and was never answered, DID Travolta in fact fuck Justin Long's girlfriend, cause he seemed like the type of guy to do that? His (Long's) blood-rage seemed legit. That as probably the best acting in the movie. Please please please do a sequel!

So based on what was said at the end of the Sharknado 3 ep, this has already been floating around for ages?? An hour plus ep where they give Old Dogs the full treatment it deserves?

If there's anything that could get me to sign up for Howl, it would be an Old Dogs ep with Hot Saucerman. Where is it??

Sign in to follow this