🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 69.5 — Minisode 69.5

No worries, it's a thin line between so bad it's good, and just straight up bad, and that line is different for each of us. I felt the same way about A Talking Cat!? which people were super pumped about but I was like this shit is just boring as fuck.

Also, did you watch this alone? I try to never watch these movies alone, having like-minded people in the room along for the ride always heightens the movie. I never would've gotten through Birdemic on my own.

It's also good to have other people around for some of these movies because sometimes I can't believe what I'm seeing, and I want to make sure that I'm not hallucinating and that everyone else can see the same crazy shit that I just saw.

More Crazy: Cabot's Dad comes back from the dead for half a minute, then gets hit by an arrow... but maybe lives because we see him on a horse in the background for five seconds?

I just finished watching the movie and I am still in a spiral over this. Why on Earth did they need to bring back Cabot's dad? He didn't serve the plot at all! So yeah, kill him off. But then that final scene of him just in the background, arrow in back, maybe alive? Why didn't they just close off his story by leaving him dead? Literally the most frustrating nonsense I have ever seen.

• Like 1

Twenty minutes in, I think this one comfortably earns NEXT LEVEL BONKERS status.

• Like 2

Quick question… If guns are illegal in Parmesan, and use/ownership of one is a crime punishable by death, then why do characters even have them?

I'm so confused by this movie. Was he already a secret agent when he was pulled aside by whatever agency sent him into Parmistan?

And when he is in the streets of Parmistan being chased and is swinging around on that pole between the two buildings, did I miss the scene where he chalked his hands up?

I'm so confused by this movie. Was he already a secret agent when he was pulled aside by whatever agency sent him into Parmistan?

I didn't want to get into specifics that they might cover in the episode, but this was one of my biggest questions. I assumed not (mainly because the agent said something about it helping his Olympic training), but if that was the case, why the hell would he agree to do it?

I didn't want to get into specifics that they might cover in the episode, but this was one of my biggest questions. I assumed not (mainly because the agent said something about it helping his Olympic training), but if that was the case, why the hell would he agree to do it?

I assumed he agreed because of his father, but I don't think anyone can say for certain.

Did anyone else think the "salt mine" looked like a warehouse with some salt in it. And of course the extras just lazily swinging their picks, getting nothing accomplished in the background.