🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 38 — Battle Music

It’s battle time as the gang plans their attack on this week’s NERD POKER! They’ve made it to the top of the tower and can’t go back. Will they be able to fight their way through what lies ahead? Pump up the battle music and tune in to find out!

• Like 1

Haven't listened to it yet. I started listening to this podcast a month ago. You guys are awesome! Came for Sark but the rest of you guys are just icing on the cake :)

Can't believe Mildred didn't work out what was happening. I was close to shouting at my PC.

My daughters watch those guldurned youtube channels with people playing various games, first person shooters and such, and Mr. Sark was a guest on one of their favorites. It was something about an invisible ghost walking around killing ghost hunters. It was odd hearing his voice saying things besides telling people what they see and a Snagglepuss-inspired “come out to the coast, we’ll have a few laughs…

When someone gets separated from the group you guys should simply put on different headphones with your own Battle Music to drown out sound instead of getting up and leaving the room every time. faster, less dead air, and smarter. Just saying.

For Glinishmore and Bahamut!

• Like 4

That was cool. As obvious as it seems it was to most everyone else, especially Sara, I sure as shit didn't pick up on MIldred being under a spell at all. I liked Sir Richard's confidence earllier in the podcast then Bahamut makin ghim pay for his hubris with those miserable rolls. He couldn't even pray right.

• Like 1

Great installment, things are certainly cracking right along. I also had no idea what the fuck was happening to Mildred right until when he brought the guys back in and I pieced it together...pretty sneaky Mr. Snark

Also you don't realize how much you miss Ken saying things like "ughhh fuck that guy" or "this is place is fucking creepy, let's get the hell out of here" until he disappears halfway through the episode.

• Like 2

I'm sure I'm not the first to mention this, but when are we gonna see a VPN of this? I wanna stare at some nerds while they play D&D!

I'm caught up! NOOOOOooooooo When do you guys release episodes?? I've just been listening straight through. I dreaded this day... CURSE YOU SUDDEN AND INEVITABLE DOOM

Hey guys, love the pod cast! My group of friends & I (7 of us in total) just recently got into D&D 4e a few months ago. We're having a blast! I've even convinced a few of them to listen to this as well. Keep up the great work!

Does anyone know what the name of Blaine's battle song is? Is it Depeche Mode? Need closure.

It's the song right at the beginning of the episode, 6:33 into it.

Does anyone know what the name of Blaine's battle song is? Is it Depeche Mode? Need closure.

It's the song right at the beginning of the episode, 6:33 into it.

Tom Tom Club - Genius of Love