🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 142 — Bullshark

AWWWWW SHIT YES! Is it possible to make this gif my avatar? Thank you thank you thank you Sean.

Dear lord I can watch this loop for days. Literally.

Here ya go

zoukseyesavatar_zps99667d8b.gif

Here ya go

zoukseyesavatar_zps99667d8b.gif

You sir, are a madman. I'm loving every second of it. Now to see if my linked email gravatar can handle the gif format. Either way this is what people will see when they get emails from me FOREVER.

Everyone should definitely be checking out Go Bayside. April is awesome and it's fun because it's like HDTGM but you can watch Saved By The Bell on Netflix and the episodes are short. The plot lines are always ludicrous so it's easy to rip apart but April has a genuine love for the show. And I've heard it mentioned on GB more than once that that Mr. Belding is seen about town being a drunk or a douchebag (or something along those lines). I don't know what's up with him.

• Like 4

Everyone should definitely be checking out Go Bayside. April is awesome and it's fun because it's like HDTGM but you can watch Saved By The Bell on Netflix and the episodes are short. The plot lines are always ludicrous so it's easy to rip apart but April has a genuine love for the show. And I've heard it mentioned on GB more than once that that Mr. Belding is seen about town being a drunk or a douchebag (or something along those lines). I don't know what's up with him.

Yeah, April has mentioned many times on the show wanting to have extras from Saved by the Bell on Go Bayside. Yet, when a guest with a connection to Belding said he'd try to get him to come on the podcast, April said she wasn't sure she wanted that to happen. So Belding must be up to some kind of shenanigans.

• Like 1

IT'S "MILEY" NOT "MOLLY" Y'ALL #BANGERZZZZorwhatever

ahahahahha Brendon: "People who listen to this eat mayonnaise straight out of the packet"

Was anyone else worried that this red headed Australian was Howard's Australia?

I was thinking to myself as I listened to this week's Go Bayside that I really do wish it was on Earwolf because I want to talk about it with my forum friends... and here you all are.

Lovely. :D

Was anyone else worried that this red headed Australian was Howard's Australia?

I mean, I knew it was virtually impossible, but yes, that was absolutely the first thing that came into my head.

• Like 1

Re: Shark Movies -- this will never live up to "Jaws" in Howard's heart, but he (and the rest of y'all) might be interested in this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Water_(film)

It was a low-budget indie thing, but kinda cool. I don't remember whether you even saw the shark at all -- it was mostly implied and conveyed thru camera work and thru the actors. It's sort of like they made a whole movie out of the first Jaws scene, where the lady who got chewed up by the unseen great white. "Open Water" is just a man and lady, scuba-diving, who lose their boat, and are stuck out in the open, and then some damn shark comes along and makes a bad situation all the worser. At the time of it's release (2003), it was marketed as "The Blair Witch of shark movies".

it was marketed as "The Blair Witch of shark movies".

It should have been marketed as 'The Blair Witch 2:Book of Shadows of shark movies'.

Go Bayside is the cat's pajamas!

• Like 1

I love 33:19 - 33:33 in the VPN feed. After two shows of relentless negative feedback from Howard, April's shoulder's just slump in utter frustration, like a spurned student being rebuffed by a demanding tutor. Poor April, I thought she did a fine job.

• Like 1