🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 95 — I Pet A Tiger!

Step into the chamber with Eugene Cordero, Pamela Murphy, and Billy Merritt on today’s improv4humans! They’ll run into a couple of citizens of Google town, bring back stoning, and create a makeover show like you’ve never seen before. Wowza! You can now get the UCB Comedy Improv Manual at http://ucbstore.com/books/the-upright-citizens-brigade-comedy-improvisation-manual, Matt Besser’s new comedy album at mattbesser.com, and Dragoon’s new album at dragoongalaxy.bandcamp.com!

Yes! Eugene is back. He always delivers. By "delivers," I mean he uses his wife as a human shield. So awesome.

• Like 3

ahh great episode i cant help talking like a person who pet a tiger its too much fun..everyone did an awesome job but Eugene makes me laugh extra hard

• Like 1

Did this episode start in the middle or did my file download wrong? There was no intro or theme music, it just launched into a conversation about pelicans?

Did this episode start in the middle or did my file download wrong? There was no intro or theme music, it just launched into a conversation about pelicans?

Occasionally they will do a cold opening if there is a conversation that Matt wants to include with a small scene attached. They do the intro and questions after that scene.

I love i4h cold opens!

and I LOOVE Pam Murphy.

I agree, this episode was flawless.

• Like 1

As soon as the 'I Pet a Tiger' scene started with Eugene saying hello to everyone at the party, I just had that feeling, "Oh man, Eugene is about to just announce he pet a tiger and it is going to be great. No tact, just, 'I PET A TIGER.'" So much fun.

• Like 1

Besser: Good pull with that Picassa reference.

The I pet a tiger thin was hilarious. Billy Merit being on reminds me that I need to re-listen to that inception-esque episode from a while back.

rofl. As always, there were a lot of scenes that were hilarious. But that one skit about the stoning had me cracking up the most :D Especially the part at 1:02:15

"Oh shit... that stone... broke loose (laughs) one of his tethers "

"Oh! I'm free!"

*begins beating up the kid*

I LOVE THE BEST PODCAST IN THE UNIVERSE!

• Like 1

I don't know if I said this before, but the absolutely wonderful thing about this podcast is the excitement for the guests. When I first started listening to i4h I would gravitate to the episodes with more "well-known" guests (Andy Daly, Sanz, Meadows, Walsh etc) but as I got through the entire collection and got to know all of the other improvisers, I've become excited for EVERY show. I love EVERY improviser and its a matter now of seeing different combinations of guests.

I think that may be why the last few months of i4h feels like every episode is amazing. I came here as a fan of Matt Besser and will leave here a fan of Billy Merritt, Chad Carter, Pam Murphy, Gil Ozeri, Adam Pally, Sean Conroy, Lennon Parham, Danielle Schneider, Ben Seimon, Will McLaughlin, Eugene Cordero, Brian Huskey, Seth Morris, Lauren Lapkus, John Gabrus and Gemberling, Paul Rust, Mike Still, Mookie, Stephanie Allyne, Charlie Sanders, Amanda Sitko, Andy Sekunda, Betsy Sedaro, Joe Wengert..... The list goes on and on.

So I thank you, Matt, by putting out a consistently funny and entertaining podcast, but also surrounding yourself with such talented people and giving them a platform for exposure.

Also, tell Gethard to fly out to LA more just so he can do more appearances. I'm sick of this appears-once-a-year bullshit.

• Like 6