🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Brett Arnold

Episode 161 — He DID Bone My Wife!

The man, the myth, the legend, Tom Arnold makes his first appearance on the calming shores on this week's Sklarbro Country! Things get intimate right off the bat as Tom clues us in on some privileged John Salley knowledge, details his impressive weight loss & talks about what it takes to host a show like THE BEST DAMN SPORTS SHOW PERIOD. The A-Rod scandal is touched upon, which leads to a fascinating conversation about addiction and why people are motivated to do things they know they shouldn't. Tom tells some hilarious tales from Hollyweird and explains why he decided to pursue acting and how his success in the industry was a literal dream come true. After some quality Quick Hits, we get Bruce Jenner on the horn to set the record straight on his latest news-worthy controversy. Head on over to Laffster to get your virtual ticket for the free live interactive Sklabro Country event on Wednesday, August 28th!

MY GOD! This was just...this was just....I'm speechless! This is up there with Richard Simmons madness-level interview. Saving the guy who isn't from KISS?! Hiring someone to anal-violate his ex-wife's new husband? Hormel strike?????!!!! Brothers!!!!! I have a two week old and was up listening to this while I fed him at 2am this morning and could not help him get back to sleep from laughing and gasping so much. When you release your greatest hits CD, FROM THE SKLARS, this has to be track 1. Fudging awesome. AWESOME!

• Like 1

Agreed- this was a LOT of fun to listen to! I've always liked Tom Arnold. Never understood all the hate for him, though he seems to take it all in stride.

Sign in to follow this