🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Brett Arnold

Episode 142.5 — TWO CHARTED 81

We're back with another intimate episode as Engineer Stard fills the Kulap-sized gap on this week's TWO CHARTED! Howard "takes stock" and makes some exciting Dragon Boy Suede announcements, reveals more details regarding his new Summah remixes, the latest of which "Glance of Destruction" will debut at the end of this episode, and tells us all we need to know about hyperloops. Stard shares his idea of a perfect pet before he and Howard count down the week that was, reflecting on Summahfest, E-Cigs and discussing Howard's latest Red Menace flashbacks. You won't want to miss this hilariously off-the-cuff episode!

i LOVE when it's just Howard and Brett. Don't get me wrong, I love Kulap and she's a big reason this is one of my top 5 podcasts, but Howard and Brett have a great chemistry and Howard talks about more stuff when Brett is around, it seems to me.

I also appreciate that Howard understands that E-cigs haven't had long-term testing yet and probably aren't as okay for you as some may think. To call them "healthy" as Brett did is probably quite an overstatement.

A+ episode.

Loved the song choices by Howard this week. Especially Tame Impala. Pretty funny episode this week.

• Like 2

Polar Opposites is such a great song, great choice there. And Brett, you got a 90s vibe from it because it's from 1997!

• Like 3

Power word: kill. I hope you're happy Brett, now I have to go and listen to every song written by BattleMaster.

This episode was awesome, I too enjoy when Brett and Howard freestyle their way through.

• Like 1

My vote is for you guys to come to the colonial states, as Howard calls them.

i LOVE when it's just Howard and Brett. Don't get me wrong, I love Kulap and she's a big reason this is one of my top 5 podcasts, but Howard and Brett have a great chemistry and Howard talks about more stuff when Brett is around, it seems to me.

I also appreciate that Howard understands that E-cigs haven't had long-term testing yet and probably aren't as okay for you as some may think. To call them "healthy" as Brett did is probably quite an overstatement.

A+ episode.

Is that what I said? Definitely an overstatement haha. Although I don't think they're anywhere near the same universe as how bad cigarettes are.

Thanks

• Like 1

Brett are you going on cbb tour this year or no?

No unfortunately. I wish I was going to Bumbershoot at least.

I love that Howard seemingly thinks the Hyperloop will 1) go to every town in America, and 2) be free to ride.

• Like 1

PLEASE COME TO STL!! BRING SOME SUMMAH LIGHT TO THIS DULL ASS CITY!

• Like 1

I love that Howard seemingly thinks the Hyperloop will 1) go to every town in America, and 2) be free to ride.

I loved that he thought it could be built in secret.

'Stard!

I was thinking:

"Howard started out sounding like Paul McCartney but then partway through turned into Nigel Tufnel."

Then you said:

"Howard started out sounding like Paul McCartney but then partway through turned into Nigel Tufnel." [or somesuch]

GMTA

You also said that if a musician picks up a fan as a teenager they'll be a fan for life. [or somesuch]

Very true, for me anyway. (See my avatar)

You're wise beyond your years, young squire.

• Like 2

Dammit! I didn't get to listen to this Twooch until today, because last Thursday I was flying into... Denver. I didn't even know about the comedy fest thing; we were out there for some family function but I totally could have gone. Shit.

I love Howard's comparison of the pig's nest with hobos. It's funny, but also sadly true. Everyone needs a coop.

Also, the only other person I'd heard so casually say "I accidentally smoked crack" is... no wait, I've never heard anyone slip that into conversation.