🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

I'm really surprised no one mentioned this before:

"Ride like the wind baby"

• Like 2

nah, Dragons vs Helicopters is 'Dragon Wars: D War', or briefly, Godzilla (1998).

This only had just the one helicopter really.

In any case, "Dragons vs Helicopters" is an Asylum production I would definitely rent from Redbox.

• Like 1

In any case, "Dragons vs Helicopters" is an Asylum production I would definitely rent from Redbox.

In the grand Asylum tradition, I don't think it would be a "Vs." movie so much as a mash-up. "Helidragons" maybe! You see, they're dragons, but they've also got propellers, and they're even deadlier because they're on fire or something! Not one of the better ones, but it's hardly like Asylum to throw out a bad idea.

• Like 1

Now that McConaughey has an Oscar I don't know if he'll ever give a performance this totally demented again - it's a treasure.

Does anyone else remember this movie? I think it's a strong contender.

Matthew McConaughey, Christian Bale, Gerard Butler, dragons, tanks, Star Wars reenactment, post apocalyptic setting... it nearly has it all!

It's about dragons living underneath London that are released when construction wakes them up. The dragons quickly overwhelm the humans and no weapons are strong enough to destroy them. Years later Christian Bale leads a small group of survivors, constantly living in fear of the dragons.

That is until a group of dragon hunters, lead by Matthew McConaughey, arrive. They threaten to put Christian Bale's community in danger. The dragon hunter believe they can end this reign of fire and Christian Bale must decide to either protect his people or fight!

The dragons are barely above a birdemic level of bad and there are multiple battles of tanks vs dragons!

The production design is so bleak it's one of the most ugly movies I've ever seen!

What do you guys think?

Now that McConaughey has an Oscar I don't know if he'll ever give a performance this totally demented again - it's a treasure.

It was earlier in his career, but Sir Nicolas Cage won an Oscar and still had time to go insane. Have faith.

• Like 1