🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 241 — The Stallone Bros.

Since The League returns on FXX soon why not have cast mates Paul Scheer AND Nick Kroll here to help fans find the show on its new channel, share their favorite apps, and figure out what it would take for Sylvester Stallone to make Rocky Vs. Rambo a reality. It looks like they're in luck when Sly & Frank Stallone drop by the studio to answer some important questions that include the possibility of remaking some Stallone classics and whether Rocky Vs. Rambo will ever see the light of day.

Yesss! I knew I read this script for a reason!EDIT:DERP

So when is the Rocky vs Rambo podcast ft Nick Kroll as sly stalone going to come out?

• Like 1

Oh wow, this is brilliant. Paul's Frank Stallone is incredible, I really hope to see him return in the future.

Oh wow, this is brilliant. Paul's Frank Stallone is incredible, I really hope to see him return in the future.

I think Frank's appearances on CBB are far from over!

• Like 1

It's THEY'RE... not THEIR in luck. Not to be grammar police, but sheezus!

*Fixed*. Sorry about that outburst.

On a happier note, I LOVED the Stallone brothers! That was freaking gold.

"You gotta subdue that animal by eating its pussy."

Sly and John Gemberling oughta hang out.

• Like 17

I didn't know Paul had it in him to make feel sympathy for such a stupid character.

• Like 3

Scott, Kulap and the gang are doing Exquisite Corpse screenplays? How is this not its own podcast?

• Like 1

Good to hear that Nick Kroll has expanded his Sly Stallone impression from just "Yo its me Adrian"

• Like 5

It's pretty great that Stallone doing a Kickstarter fundraising drive was a bit in this week's episode, considering that Sly has actually just announced a real kickstarter project.

I can't tell if the Characters were planned or not, seems like they just started having fun with it and went with it. Really funny, I like Kroll a lot better when he does a character like this, one with less emotion and isn't too wacky.

• Like 1

Also I love how cracked now has links for all the earwolf stuff on their site. All my favorites coming together.

• Like 1

I love how you have to pay close attention to hear what Kroll as Sly is saying so the really offensive stuff has delayed impact. This was pure gold. And for some reason I lost it when he kept luring his brother in for a hug and slapping him. I am not a sophisticated man.

• Like 5

I can't tell if the Characters were planned or not, seems like they just started having fun with it and went with it. Really funny, I like Kroll a lot better when he does a character like this, one with less emotion and isn't too wacky.

I agree. I love all of his characters, but I think my favorites have been David Eros and Choice-Chance from earlier this year. His Stallone was really fun.

• Like 1

Stallone's foggy world view that everybody is 'a good kid, gonna be a big star' cracked me up. As though the world has just moved on without him.

I wonder if this Chechen monster also operates in international waters.

• Like 6

I can't tell if the Characters were planned or not, seems like they just started having fun with it and went with it.

I would guess it wasn't planned, because they didn't go through the charade of break/guests "left the room"/other people enter.

I'm glad they brought up Bill Diesel, because it would have been even more ridiculous without acknowledging that. Super funny stuff all around.

Sign in to follow this