←  The Fogelnest Files with Jake Fogelnest

Earwolf Forums

»

Episode 52 — sup /b/

July Diaz's Photo July Diaz 28 Aug 2013

The guy behind 4chan, Christopher Poole aka moot joins Jake to discuss everything 4chan on this week’s episode of THE FOGELNEST FILES! Christopher tells us how he originally started 4chan as a place to talk about Anime, his role as the bartender of 4chan, and explains how the actions of one 4chan user lead to him testifying in the case of Sarah Palin’s “hacked” e-mail account. Head on over to youtube.com/TheFogelnestFiles to watch all the clips from this week’s episode which include a classic Rick Astley vid, Tom Green on trolling, and an online joke brought into the real world!

Kinski's Photo Kinski 28 Aug 2013

Who /fit/a/tv/r9k/ here?
MODS=GODS
Fogelnest is a jew shill for the knights of malta and rothschild family
DSFARGEG
a non e moose is leejun
etc etc

Thanks Jake. m00t is my waifu and I want to kiss him on the mouth and tell him I love him for everything.

Jon Onyx's Photo Jon Onyx 29 Aug 2013

BRING BACK SNACKS

agentstinky's Photo agentstinky 29 Aug 2013

OP HERE, DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS

EarBear's Photo EarBear 29 Aug 2013

You're doing really awesome work these days, Jake. Thank you.

NelsonTwins's Photo NelsonTwins 29 Aug 2013

A good read about 4Chan and other internet stuffs is Cole Stryker's "Epic Win for Anonymous"

Great episode as always Jake.

pepperjack's Photo pepperjack 29 Aug 2013

The reaction when Tom Green says he doesn't troll is priceless. I had almost the exact same reaction...

Dan Engler's Photo Dan Engler 29 Aug 2013

52 weeks in and we have yet to see a single shred of evidence that Jake Fogelnest is, in fact, "a professional".

Posted Image
What are you trying to hide?

To learn the TRUTH about this inveterate snakeoilsman, visit my web site: FALSEFLAGELNEST.GEOCITIES.COM

Jake Fogelnest's Photo Jake Fogelnest 29 Aug 2013

View PostJuly Diaz, on 29 August 2013 - 02:17 PM, said:

Posted Image

milhouse is not a meme

Jake Fogelnest's Photo Jake Fogelnest 29 Aug 2013

View PostRobinH, on 29 August 2013 - 10:48 AM, said:

A good read about 4Chan and other internet stuffs is Cole Stryker's "Epic Win for Anonymous"

Great episode as always Jake.

Cole's book is great. Highly recommended.

VampiresVampiresVampires's Photo VampiresVampiresVampires 29 Aug 2013

Happy anniversary. Now it's time to take you down.

ThankYouBasedDeng's Photo ThankYouBasedDeng 29 Aug 2013

I can't believe this a real episode...

WHO /a/ here who /sp/ here?

>tfw no gf

akiba_drumer's Photo akiba_drumer 31 Aug 2013

Jakes are asleep post egon the cat
Posted Image

Jake Fogelnest's Photo Jake Fogelnest 31 Aug 2013

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

masterbater's Photo masterbater 01 Sep 2013

do you think this is a motherfucking game? look guy, you podcast is okay 6.5/10, but you kept saying teenagers. do you like teenagers? "lelelelelel teenagers making jokes and doing teenager stuff" is okay to be massive pervert, i am massive pervert, but! am not a fucking teenager, kay? am adult virgin man and you should be respecting this

bluedarkness12's Photo bluedarkness12 01 Sep 2013

View PostThankYouBasedDeng, on 29 August 2013 - 08:11 PM, said:

I can't believe this a real episode...

WHO /a/ here who /sp/ here?

>tfw no gf

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI
>18-1
The best thing that came out of /sp/ is the Lelbron which surprpingly isnt shown up more around the internet

Jake Fogelnest's Photo Jake Fogelnest 01 Sep 2013

‌ ‌ ▲
▲‌ ▲

flatulent fashion figure's Photo flatulent fashion figure 04 Sep 2013

What a pointless, shallow, amateur, annoying interview and interviewer.

The whole thing was a modern Chris Farley interview with you rehashing old events listed on the 4chan wikipedia page and then giggling about them.

Was anything insightful or new discussed?
Did you ever provide a coherent question without changing it then interrupting and answering it yourself?
Did you ever consider how stupid it is to watch videos with your guest that the viewer can't see?
Did you do any serious research whatsoever other than the first page of google results?
Why did you ask so many questions you were eager to show you already knew the answer to?

Geeking out is fine if you can be professional but you were absolutely insufferable.