🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 96 — Jackie Robotson

Horatio Sanz, Brian Huskey, and Neil Campbell share some embarrassing stories that inspire some amazing scenes on this week’s improv4humans! They’ll also tackle serious issues that include dealing with terrible nick names, figuring out how to fix the steroid problem in Major League Baseball, and finding out who will portray Batman. Come out and see improv4humans LIVE at Bumbershoot on Labor Day Weekend! For more info go to bumbershoot.org. You can now get the UCB Comedy Improv Manual at http://ucbstore.com/books/the-upright-citizens-brigade-comedy-improvisation-manual, Matt Besser’s new comedy album at mattbesser.com, and Dragoon’s new album at dragoongalaxy.bandcamp.com!

Loved the Ender's game plug towards the end.

Also has anyone every suggested making a Ricky Gervias show/ shorties waching shorties style animated show using scenes from Improv4humans?

• Like 2

I love Star Wars and the Muppets, but have no idea what he looks like.

I love Star Wars and the Muppets, but have no idea what he looks like.

He looks just like Brian Huskey when he puts his hand up.

• Like 3

Huskey seems to know and like Baroness, so he gets bonus points from me.

This episode was hilarious from top to bottom.

In particular, Colin Mochrie was great on this.

• Like 4

The first time I realized that was Frank Oz in the Blues Brothers checking Jake out of prison, I remember I thought it was scandalous that a muppeteer was talking about condoms “One….soiled”.

Horatio & Bryan killed me all episode. I love when Matt hears the little throwaway stuff and puts them right into it like he did with Pussy Face at the bachelorette party and Pussy Face at the sex ed demonstration. Horatios “Hey who’ve you dated? Fugheddaboudid” was hilarious.

I was wondering the same Andy/Andi question as Matt.

This is the best podcast in the universe and my friends Hawkeye, Kneel, & Gash all agree with me.

That Jackie Robotson sketch escalated beautifully.

Rad talking to y'all on the phone. It was way less awkward than the last

time. And I started hormones this past friday, woot.

-&y

• Like 3

Okay so Frank Oz played a cop listing items to Dan Akroyd, in the Blues Brothers.

He played virtually the same character in Trading Places, again with Dan Akroyd.

How bizarre.

Sign in to follow this