🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Lando

Actors who are underrepresented on the show

Seagal's movies beg for the HDTGM treatment. It's amazing that the one Seagal film they have done is Glimmer Man!

Out for Justice is wall to wall unintentional comedy. Even as kids we ripped on that film mercilessly.

• Like 4

Seagal's movies beg for the HDTGM treatment. It's amazing that the one Seagal film they have done is Glimmer Man!

Out for Justice is wall to wall unintentional comedy. Even as kids we ripped on that film mercilessly.

Speaking of Steven Seagal. do you guys know he plays the blues too? is there nothing this man can't do.

he is also the inventor of his own hair care system.

• Like 1

Will Smith

They have covered Wild Wild West, After Earth, and especially Winter's Tale where he appears as, of all things, the devil!

• Like 1

True. But I feel like there are many more they haven't discussed (and I feel like Wild, Wild West could have a second episode, as it wasn't discussed much the first go round).

Shark Tale, MIB II, Bad Boys II, I, Robot, etc.

Madonna - The queen of all bad pop star movies is worthy of discussion right here!

Steve Austin.

Even though I love the guy, been a fan of his for 25 years, my all time favourite pro-wrestler, host of my favourite podcast, hosts one of my favourite TV shows right now, some of his movies, no words for them, I'll watch them because he's in them.

Even on his own podcasts, he says they're pieces of shit, even recently when he had his wife crying with laughter talking about the wig work in his movie "The Stranger", which he said "Would have been good if it was made for $20 million, but was made for about $500,000"

But, he's been in movies with luminaries like

- Steven Seagal (Maximum Conviction)

- Danny Trejo (Recoil)

- Dolph Lundgren (The Package)

- Adam Sandler (The Longest Yard/Grown Ups 2)

- Eric Roberts (The Expendables/Hunt To Kill)

- Vinnie Jones (The Condemned)

He was in a movie with Walton Goggins before Walton Goggins was in the Tarantino movies

But, I think the most likely candidate would be "Tactical Force", an Action-Comedy starring Austin and Michael Jai White as members of a bungling SWAT team who are sent out for extra training in a Warehouse. However, they end up in the wrong warehouse and end up in a hideout for a crime syndicate. Shouldn't be a problem for a SWAT team right?! Well, here's the issue, they only have blank ammunition!

Robin Williams

Katherine Heigl

Whoopi Goldberg

Julia Roberts

Adam Sadler

Madonna

Will Smith

Let's go with some Academy Award winners.

Lou Gosset Jr.

Adrien Brody

Cuba Gooding Jr. (mentioned plenty already).

Of course Nic Cage is already well-trod territory.

I want some more Steven Segal. I want some Chuck Norris. More Val Kilmer? Hell, I'm sure Lou Gossett (who I now notice was mentioned above) has more garbage that he's been in than just Iron Eagle.

I do like the post asking for Heigl, Julia Roberts and Adam Sandler. Speaking of, Sandler could be the "comedy" equivalent of the action stars they've covered quite a bit.

• Like 1

The 2 Corey's either together or separate. License to Drive, Dream a Little Dream would be great. For Haim you've got Fast Getaway and my personal favorite; "A Prayer for the Roller Boys." That would have made a great companion piece on a double live show with Solar Babies.

Yes, there is far too little Segal in HDTGM. It's good to see some Kurt Russell coming up finally with Escape From LA. I'd also like some more Jan Michael-Vincent.

• Like 2

I want some more Steven Segal. I want some Chuck Norris. More Val Kilmer? Hell, I'm sure Lou Gossett (who I now notice was mentioned above) has more garbage that he's been in than just Iron Eagle.

I do like the post asking for Heigl, Julia Roberts and Adam Sandler. Speaking of, Sandler could be the "comedy" equivalent of the action stars they've covered quite a bit.

How about this piece of Seagal?

• Like 1

Oh man, so good to see some Christopher Lambert finally on HDTGM next episode. I forgot about him. Fortress is another classic.

The 2 Corey's either together or separate.

I mentioned them earlier in thread. Haim has been indirectly covered in the Crank 2 episode, but he's not really a central part of that movie.

I'm actually wondering if the avoidance of the Coreys is somewhat intentional, given the darkness/tragedy surrounding their personal lives.

I was perusing the Sidney J. Furie canon (in light of this week's upcoming Ladybugs episode) and one name jumped out at me: Tia Carrere

How the hell has *she* avoided HDTGM treatment? It could be that most of her movies were too insignificant to garner notice but still: Jury Duty, Hollow Point, High School High, Kull (not to be mistaken with Krull) the Conqueror? That looks like some pretty prime terrible material.

God help me, I like an Adam Sandler comedy now and again. You can say anything about them being crappy and lazily made and I'll agree but I still find him watchable somehow.

Have they done any Gwyneth Paltrow movies outside of Marvel? I can't remember.

But View From the Top, Shallow Hal, Proof, Possession are all excellent selections, in my opinion, for discussion on HDTGM.

People:

Wesley Snipes.

Post-tax evasion version.

Also for Wesley Snipes didn't they do one of the Blade movies? If not they should.They definitely did Demolition Man. How about The Recall (2017)? That seems worthy.