🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 36 — Gotta See How These Puppies Feel

Sean and Hayes describe a really cool new app they’ve been fiddling around with, get into how mascots were acting a fool on The Challenge, and share their own personal “try before you buy” experiences while discussing Total Divas. Then The Mimby Project writer Chris Schleicher stops by to talk about his time as a PA on American Digger and Aaryn’s exit interview on Big Brother.

You guys! Geez! If you needed page views, why didn't you just ask sooner?!

I know a lot of internet friends who specialize in deep web hacking. I think it involves using bitcoins or something. A few of them are even dragon tattoo nerd girls, none of those fake nerd girls. Anyway, they said that they could use some of their programs to send data packets to the forums and boost your view count through the roof!

All they said is that they're going to need to know what type of servers are used, a couple of usernames/passwords, and the last 4 digits of your mother's social security number. They can get all this info on their own, of course, but if you could just provide it things would go a lot quicker. You'll know that they've succeeded as soon as you see this forum labeled with the HOT tag.

• Like 1

Hayes and Sean, would you guys be afraid of a Draculer, Frankenstein, or Mummy that sat down in a chair with a reading light and a copy of The Mortal Instruments? Or does that scenario only soothe your fear of very tall wolves?

I'm doing a project on things people are scared of, and the things that make the scary things less scary. It would be really helpful if I could get some answers, I really want to get an A+.

• Like 1

Dear Sean & Hayes,

I didn't understand anything that happened on this week's episode. Like... there were words and they were in English but they just didn't mean anything...

Maybe you guys could come back down from your international jet-set high horses and realize that there are upper-middle class coastal elites like myself who would really like to join in on the conversation but can't because we aren't Hollywood insiders... I'm not saying dumb it down for the flyovers or anything, screw those losers, but we coastal elites really have it pretty rough.

I guess what I'm saying is don't forget us little people here in our exclusive coastal upper-middle class liberal communities while you're flying in your private jets to your houses in Gstaad and Palm Beach. There are people flying business class and staying in five-star hotels with the rest of the unwashed masses who would kill to have your kind of lifestyle... Maybe you guys could do more to explain what life is like being international jet-setters and let us know what we can do to get to that level. I mean, I know it's hard to relate to people as human beings when you're just so far ahead of them in every conceivable way, but if you could try, we would love that.

Thanks,

Chanson Hoole Kinney

Seattle, Washington

PS-also if you guys could have some sort of public radio tie-in or maybe promote a locally-sourced locally-produced locally-marketed fair-trade hand-crafted item that harkens back to our childhood without being totally childish and corporatized we would probably love that as well.

• Like 1

I've got one of those lamps Sean wishes the wolf would have. It's good.

• Like 1

wow...

What can I say?

I mean, I really need help on coming up with something 'funny' to say because I am just not a funny person.

I just feel like this is really my time to shine on the forum, and I REALLY don't want to fucking blow it right now...

• Like 2

Hayes and Sean, would you guys be afraid of a Draculer, Frankenstein, or Mummy that sat down in a chair with a reading light and a copy of The Mortal Instruments? Or does that scenario only soothe your fear of very tall wolves?

I'm doing a project on things people are scared of, and the things that make the scary things less scary. It would be really helpful if I could get some answers, I really want to get an A+.

There really isn't any way to have a draculer, or frankstein be 'un' scary. These monstars were solely created to bury fear deep into our hearts. I've never fucking seen the mummy staring brendon frazier, and you better believe i'm not gonna see that shit... Also I don't do halloween and try to encourage my friends to dress up as something more on the zany side like cereal box person or like a funny celeb that's popular on TV at the moment. Like Ellen or Jeremy Kyles.

I look at your page many times...make it shine like star. (I'm from Texas...we're always saying stuff like that)

wow...

What can I say?

I mean, I really need help on coming up with something 'funny' to say because I am just not a funny person.

I just feel like this is really my time to shine on the forum, and I REALLY don't want to fucking blow it right now...

Authenticity is so postmodern.

• Like 1

I'm hitting F5 a lot, Sean & Hayes. That's gotta be worth a couple hundred thousand at least. These aren't just any podcast hosts - Sean can't drive a frickin' Toyota. I want my podcast hosts to be able to comfortably afford their Testarossas! Ideally, he should be able to use a new one for every trip he goes out on. Only peasants like myself reuse their vehicles.

*continues to reload page incessantly*

When I think of Sean and Hayes, I obviously think comedy geniuses and massive, otherworldly Hollywood stars, but I didn't know that they would also be so smart. I mean they got tricked by Lorne Michaels so many times that I thought they might be a little slow. My opinion definitely changed this week. I mean who is smart enough to test out a new Humvee out to see how it feels. If I had crazy podcast forum money like Sean and Hayes I would just go in and pay cash, but no, then they would have never known that a humvee makes crazy grinding noises and doesnt stop suddenly.

Thank you guys for cluing in us bozos to such smart ideas.