🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
dorrk

Wasn't there a "Jack & Jill" episode?

I could've sworn that a while back HDTGM did a show about Adam Sandler's "Jack & Jill," with June declaring that she liked the Jill character.

However, I cannot find it in the podcast feed, or on this message board. Did I concoct this vision in an absinthe-fueled nightmare, or did it really happen?

Disturbed,

Dorrk.

They have not done Jack and Jill yet but June does break down her love of the "Jill" character around 10:30 in the Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot episode.

Weird. I have a half-memory of them having convened an emergency episode to see it in the movie theater, and also seem to recall Mantzoukas marvelling over Al Pacino's presence in such a film.

I must be conflating it with something else.

Now, I feel obliged to admit, that my interest in finding this non-existent episode is spurred by having watched the movie two nights ago. I surprised myself by not only laughing easily 10+ times during the movie, but also finding the movie sort of sweet. I conclude that the badness of "Jack & Jill" is overrated.

I must be conflating it with something else.

Half in The Bag?

I surprised myself by not only laughing easily 10+ times during the movie, but also finding the movie sort of sweet. I conclude that the badness of "Jack & Jill" is overrated.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

• Like 6

I really can't see them ever doing any of the very deserving Adam Sandler "films" because of his comedy connections. Making fun of a movie I'm sure he actually thinks is good would not be the smartest move for a comedian in L.A. His releationship with Apatow alone would be reason enough for them to steer clear of his shitty movies.

Sign in to follow this