🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 24 — Eban Schletter’s Fantastical Musicorium

Welcome to the musical world of Eban Schletter! What sonic art does Eban Schletter create when he isn't composing music for The Pod F. Tompkast and TV shows like Mr. Show, Drawn Together and SpongeBob SquarePants? And what is it that makes a podcast "real"? And will there be Theremin somewhere?

This show is absolutely amazing! I look forward to the future of this. I was a bit tentative at first but it just got better and better and better!

• Like 1

solid gold!

it's like the fun of rap... without all that rap!

Oh! Is ESFM going to be distributed through Earwolf? If so, kewl beans! I heard about the first episode through Schletter's appearance on the Thrilling Adventure Hour podcast where they had him on to talk about the music of TAH, and he promoted the hell out of this amazing first episode of his podcast. When I subscribed, I didn't see an Earwolf mention anywhere, but if he's now under the Earwolf umbrella then the rest of the Earwolf shows are in good company!

Downloading this as we speak! While I definitely recognize how talented Eban is, I don't know how to feel about this; I've grown quite accustomed to Mr. Schletter communicating exclusively through piano from the Pod F. Tompkast.

EDIT: Still don't know about Schletter's voice... but his inner voice is quite sexy :P That guy's got moxy!

This music is amazing. Especially dug the Spaghetti Western theme... made me want to bust out my PS2 and play some Wild ARMS 3 again. Beautiful stuff, Eban! Definitely heading to DL-music.com.

Yes, this is an excellent addition to the Earwolf lineup. Wonderful first episode.

Now that Eban has returned on Spontaneanation,, is there any chance we might see a second run of this show? Even like six more episodes? Pretty please?

Sign in to follow this