Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:05 AM

No one ever gave up their seat for Intern Mike. :(

#22 Somebody

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:47 PM

View Postjerseypin, on 13 September 2013 - 06:52 AM, said:

I still don't know what a Rainbow Party is.

Because they don't exist.

The idea is a bunch of girls blow a guy, but they all wear different shades of lipstick so they leave a rainbow on his dick.
http://en.wikipedia....rty_(sexuality)

I'm proud of the 17 year old for sticking to his guns saying that he learned about that multiple times but just couldn't remember. Lying in a job interview is one of life's great skills.

#23 Ghost of HST

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts
  • LocationSaigon, Q1

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:02 PM

There's also the Rainbow parties that involved different colored bracelets:

Different versions associate different colors with sex acts (similar to the handkerchief code). For example, purple might be associated with kissing, red with lapdancing, and black with intercourse.[6][8][12] Some versions said the involved action occurs at parties held for the purpose, making them similar to contemporary rumors of "rainbow parties", a gathering at which groups of girls wearing varying shades of lipstick supposedly take turns fellating their classmates, leaving an array of colors on their penises. Other tales of teenagesex parties have circulated at various times. Folklorist Barbara Mikkelson of snopes.com associates the "sex bracelet" stories with similar ones of the past.[1] In the 1970s, pulltabs fromaluminum cans and labels from beer bottles were supposedly considered "sex coupons" and obligated any girl presented with one to sleep with the bearer; by the 1990s the rumors shifted to include an assortment of plastic items, including some worn as bracelets. According to Mikkelson, there is likely little truth behind the stories, and the vast majority of teenagers who contact her site express shock and disappointment that so many have believed them.[1]

Anyhow, another great, great I4H video epi. Actually, some very next-level shit with the crossed conversations bit...
"I Just Think...Motherfuckers Wanna Laugh"

#24 TheWurstMember

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationHollywood

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:22 AM

Dogs barking at Eric- comedy GOLD. One of my favorite moments on this show. I'd be happy to listen to these interns compete for a few more episodes. Great idea to interview the costumed guys on Hollywood Blvd.

#25 C.H.U.D. Reinhold

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:39 PM

This was such a great episode. This might have been the best Eric moment ever with him lurking around the dog park. Him just hanging out holding in his pee with no dog at a dog park was a funny visual to imagine, but then he tops himself by getting barked at by dogs while doing interviews. I felt bad for the kids applying having to live up to that.