🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Brett Arnold

Episode 164 — Olympic Orgies

Things get sportsy as Canadian sportscasters Jay Onrait & Dan O'Toole make their way to the calming shores for the very first time on this week's Sklarbro Country! Jay & Dan explain how the made their way from TSN to Fox Sports, defend their respect for fake moustaches and share their excitement about covering the 2014 Olympics. The state of baseball in Montreal is touched upon before we get to some Quick Hits including Gene Simmons' lust for Tebow and Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s lavish bet on the Heat. Later on in the show, Joe Walsh stops by the studio to discuss the importance of being "plugged in" and talk about the (Philadelphia) Eagles.

The Jay and Dan podcast has gone dark since the move to L.A. so this is a welcome update from them.

I've listened consistently since episode 20 and this was THE best. The Olerud shit, the satirical soccer story and crazy Joe all hit a homerun. Thanks boys

YES YES YES!

I can't wait, I've been getting so little of Jay and Dan since the move.

Man, I really wish that soccer story was real, I fell for it too hearing you guys talking about it. Is there really a difference in not keeping score and playing with no ball?

As a Toronto resident, and a long time Jay & Dan supporter (you Americans lucked out) all I have to say is thanks for letting the world know about the Hooker Harvey's.

As for the No Ball Soccer League story, I always thought it was a little rough that the CBC had it's own satirical radio show/website since, you know, it's also a news source in Canada.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this