🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 55 — Dick Joke Phone

Twitter’s Jenny Johnson joins Jake to talk about being on The View after she made Chris Brown furious over Twitter on today’s episode of THE FOGELNEST FILES! Jenny also explains how she joined Twitter initially for her television news producer job in Houston, what lead to her introducing the Geto Boys in concert, and occasionally pointing out Kim Kardashian’s delusional thoughts on Twitter. As always, check out the full playlist over at youtube.com/TheFogelnestFiles! People of Los Angeles, THE FOGELNEST FILES will be a part of the LA Podcast Festival on October 5th and is a great place to meet girls! Go to http://lapodfest.com for tickets! Lastly, THE FOGELNEST FILES returns to New York on October 10th at the Bell House in Brooklyn and tweens are not welcome as it is a 18+ show!

• Like 1

Lots of Methodists around these parts, so no surprise Derek Waters is one. I went to a Methodist preschool, but it didn't take...

I was raised Methodist, I think it's just too boring to make fun of. Very watered down protestantism practiced by mostly Irish people who were "meh" on being catholic.

Didn't realize I needed a burner for my dick jokes, thanks for the heads up jake!

tumblr_mls1akmIiM1s9kdgvo1_500.gif

• Like 1

I'm sure it's been said before but Chris Brown needs to log off

I love the fact that Jake and Jenny Johnson had never met before this, but were IMMEDIATELY able to riff on how much of a scumbag/good guy Andy Levy is. Laughs were had.

I had to Google search Andy Levy and was disappointed "Andy Levy human garbage" wasn't an instant result.

I was raised Methodist, I think it's just too boring to make fun of. Very watered down protestantism practiced by mostly Irish people who were "meh" on being catholic.

Didn't realize I needed a burner for my dick jokes, thanks for the heads up jake!

tumblr_mls1akmIiM1s9kdgvo1_500.gif

Is it just me, or does that cat remind you of Aaron Paul fucking around in the 'Super-Lab'?