Episode 19 — Rosemarie DeWitt & Lynn Shelton

3 replies to this topic

#1 July Diaz

Earwolf Buddy

• Administrators
  • 1,527 posts
  • LocationUnder a roof

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:43 AM

Wonderful actress Rosemarie DeWitt & director Lynn Shelton join Jeff to let him know how much it would take for them to do a Hallmark movie. They also discuss Rosemarie & Lynn’s film “Touchy Feely,” the shower scene from “Machete,” and some of sacrifices that must be made while making an independent film.

#2 Michael Slater

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:20 AM

This episode officially crosses over into my "must listen to every episode" list. I'm not familiar with anything the guests have done nor would I seek them out on my own. Most podcasts quickly fall into "only watch when I know the guest". I simply trust Jeff to bring on the best guests and have a unique conversation. Thanks Earwolf for publishing this and thanks to Jeff for making it.

#3 justinmh05

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:41 AM

View PostMichael Slater, on 20 September 2013 - 06:20 AM, said:

This episode officially crosses over into my "must listen to every episode" list. I'm not familiar with anything the guests have done nor would I seek them out on my own. Most podcasts quickly fall into "only watch when I know the guest". I simply trust Jeff to bring on the best guests and have a unique conversation. Thanks Earwolf for publishing this and thanks to Jeff for making it.

You might know Rosemarie DeWitt from Mad Money with Don Cremer.

#4 Road Strange

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:17 AM