🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
syates59

Kyle Dunnigan Stand-up

I had the pleasure of seeing Kyle Dunnigan performing stand-up at the Village Underground (Comedy Cellar) in New York City on Friday night (9/20/13). I have seen Kyle do stand-up as part of two live PBO shows in Brooklyn and at the MGM Foxwoods opening for Sarah Silverman. He is consistently funny. He has a lot of material and really knows how to work a crowd.

If anyone is in the New York City area, I strongly recommend checking comedycellar.com and looking at the "lineup" tab to see if Kyle is performing. Make the effort to see him. It is so worth it! I'm not sure how long he will be in New York, so I would recommend that Los Angeles-area comedy fans keep an eye open for him at UCB or Largo or wherever else he may perform.

On a personal note, when my daughter and I arrived at the club, Kyle was sitting near the door and he greeted us warmly. After Kyle's set, my daughter bumped into him and he invited us to join him after the show. We ended up sitting at a nearby bar right next to a table full of comedians. We didn't want to impose ourselves on these guys who all knew each other and were talking shop. But it was fun to "eavesdrop" and be around Kyle and the other comics who I've seen perform for years. When we left, Kyle thanked us for coming out to see him and it made us feel so special.

So, I just have to thank Kyle for the special treatment and urge all Blastronauts to make the effort to see him if you can. Of course, I love Tig and David and Aaron and I would likewise make every effort to see them, buy their CDs and support their careers and all Blastronauts should do likewise.

It is a real treat to get to hear these amazing comedic talents for free every week, as all Blastronauts know!

Welp, that's been rave review!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this