🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 245 — Poehler Ice Caps

Cancel all your plans because Amy Poehler is back along with co-host Neil Campbell for a post-Emmys chat on today’s Comedy Bing Bong! Amy gives us a sneak preview of the new season of Parks and Recreation, tells us about the reality shows she’s working on, and shares some important advice on improv. Then, special guest Alan Thicke stops by to talk about what it was like on the set of “Growing Pains,” if he ever competes with his son over women, and he performs his very own Parks and Rec theme song. Plus, Scott, Amy, Neil, and Alan go head to head to be crowned G.O.A.T. in the Freestyle Rap Battle!

Great episode! I love any episode that features PFT laughing loudly off mic and this episode has a lot of it.

I hope the hand cranked applause machine will become a recurring permanent fixture along with Scott's tear basin.

• Like 6

This is an Improv4Humans-quality guest list. Neil, PFT, or Amy ALONE could make an episode a classic. All 3 together?!?! This is going to be a great listen.

New character from PFT?!?!?

UGH SO EXCITED.

I don't want to say bad things about him, because he is consistently EXCELLENT but I'm a little burnt out on some of his characters...

Laughing-Tom.gif

fantastic ep thank you!

amy wins with monster mash best answer

my name is rappin scott and im here to say...

• Like 2

New character from PFT?!?!?

UGH SO EXCITED.

I don't want to say bad things about him, because he is consistently EXCELLENT but I'm a little burnt out on some of his characters...

I have to say I agree, except for Garry Marshall. I will never tire of Mr. Marshall.

However, this new character was fantastic!

From Paul's amazing jacket, I take it that he recently vacationed in the village of Portmeirion. Congratulations on finding your way back, Paul.

• Like 1

My favorite bit of off-mic laughter was at Scott's "It's been" reference because Amy and Neil probably didn't understand why it was so funny to Paul.

• Like 6

I'm voting early for epi. of the year!

A classic Epi of The Year blunder

• Like 17

My favorite bit of of-mic laughter was at Scott's "It's been" reference because Amy and Neil probably didn't understand why it was so funny to Paul.

Paul's off camera laughs are so genuine and wonderful.

• Like 1

Amy Poehler or Neil Campbell as the best rapper of all-time? The world may never know.

The GROAT?

• Like 1

Most EPIC rap battle ever.

Also, loved the Thicke charac. Best part was at the end when he said "Plug Blag." Hopefully they will finally use a PFT Closing Up The Plug Bag remix.

Instant classic. I can't wait to re-listen to the rap battle.

Favorite references: Engineer Cody must have butter in his pocket like Bilbo fingering The Ring - and a CS Lewis The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe= nerdgasm

When I heard the phrase "one week" I bit my lip in anticipation. You could almost hear the look Scott must have given PFT.

From Paul's amazing jacket, I take it that he recently vacationed in the village of Portmeirion. Congratulations on finding your way back, Paul.

^And to this guy, frst of all: great reference. second: "I am not a number, I am a free man!"

Sign in to follow this